• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

kook321

Smash Apprentice
Keep in mind, guys, that tribes are switching this Thursday. I guess this will throw off all of our predictions.
What do you mean switching.

Man, i bet survivor going to get good ratings this year. I am only watching b/c of ken. He so skinny.

Tyser

Smash Champion
i hope charlie develops a crush on ken

"like oooomg this guy is wayyy sweeter than marcus, he really knows how things work in my mind, it's like he's manipulating what i'll do next! he's so handsome and mysterious, i love him... and i've never loved such an asian sensation before!!"
Oh god no. PLEASE NO! I want Charlie gone NAO!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
i hope charlie develops a crush on ken

"like oooomg this guy is wayyy sweeter than marcus, he really knows how things work in my mind, it's like he's manipulating what i'll do next! he's so handsome and mysterious, i love him... and i've never loved such an asian sensation before!!"
"I love what he can do with his hands."

Ken X Charlie Forever. <3

kr3wman

Smash Master
Switching the tribes?

Ken might win thissss! Let's go Keeennnnn.

EDIT : I'm pretty sure that, if Ken grabs one of the members of the opposite tribe, Isai will appear out of nowhere and Knee them.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Woah, switching up the tribes? Hopefully Ken goes to the top tier team this time.

Ken+Bob+Ace looololol banned tier
I'd bet you anything that if Ace and Ken were put on a team, Ace would try to vote the **** out of Ken. Don't know why, I can just feel there being very little connections between the two.

Bob and Ken would be an awesome team, though. Bob would use his physics hax to determine the correct direction from which Ken should combo everyone off the island.

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
I get it. Ken waited for the merge or a switch. This is where the real alliances begin. This is where Ken's game begins. Ken is mid tier in his tribe right now with Susie and Randy, maybe GC below him. And also no Charlie plus Ken. Ken will get some, maybe a blond.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Ken is Middle Tier because he's a good char but hasn't shown his potential at the tournaments.

He's going to KODA later and is going to show the insane potential Ken has there.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
"Like, ouuuhhh my gawwwd, Ken is like, soooo hot with his gamer skills and his cute little accent... I just wanna cuddle him up and squeeze him!
I hope he penetrates me with his brain games or whatever he calls them!
" -Charlie

DarkRunner00

Smash Journeyman
what I like is that... filming is completely done... so Ken already knows all the outcomes... and everything we discuss is pure speculation...

and as he watches us talk, he's laughing at are childish ideas. but he's probably also glad we look up and support him so much.

But i really like it...

****. clutch play on Ken's part during EP 3. (i'm confused, if the first episode was really two episodes. yeh, not to coherent) Gotta love it... god, I was so excited for that clutch play. Mind games. Mind games. Punish. Fang completely sandbagged.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
This switch up is either going to work well for Ken, or it will be the end of Ken. And I blame the "Onion Alliance".

If that alliance is not split up, and Ken is on the same tribe as them, they're not going to allign with Ken, they're going to vote him out.

If they do get split up, and Ken is on the same tribe as two or three of them, they might try to allign themselves with Ken, but after the merge he'd be the first person to go in the alliance.

Best case scenario IMO: Ken is on a tribe that consists of:

Ken
Crystal
Matty
Charlie
Marcus
Bob
GC
(Dan? The tribes are going to be uneven?)

Although that's hoping for too much since it's only switching around three tribe members. But if that happens Kota will be outnumbered, and Marcus and Charlie would either get people to join their alliance, or they'd get voted off. Either way it would probably work out good for Ken.

Yeah :3...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ken is too good with those Ken comboossss. Also, why is this in the brawl general discussion?

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Yeah whenever someone says "10th October" 10/10/07 pops into my head right away.

Gawd last year Ken had the best Birthday present in the whole universe. Better than his very own real live Digimon.

Adi

Smash Lord
The real reason why Ken beat the physics teacher at the math problem was not so much his math skills as much as his ability to stay calm and keep thinking clearly in a pressured situation. The teacher obviously buckled while Ken realized that the problem really wasn't that hard and just did it. That skill is definitely gonna be valuable later in the game. I expect Ken will get fairly far along in the game.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
The real reason why Ken beat the physics teacher at the math problem was not so much his math skills as much as his ability to stay calm and keep thinking clearly in a pressured situation. The teacher obviously tripped while Ken realized that the problem really wasn't that hard and just did it. That skill is definitely gonna be valuable later in the game. I expect Ken will get fairly far along in the game.
Fix'd for the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom