• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Michelle is SO hitting on Ken :laugh:. Too bad she sealed her own coffin by arguing. She is so gone.....
if not her, the old woman.

EDIT: Yup. Bye bye michelle. She can't hit on ken anymore =O

LOL "mishell"

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
This tribe is a bunch of morons, I feel so bad for Ken... he's the smartest person there if Gillian doesn't get kicked off.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Come on, old lady get voted off.....

EDIT: Crap... xD She shouldn't have said anything....

billywill

Smash Journeyman
WTF why michelle, fang tribe is a bunch of stupid mofos (except Ken and GC)

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
Michelle is one of their stronger links, she's upset with the dead weight at camp. Randy, Ken, and Michelle all notice this, but...

And what's with the order in the group? G-Sizzle used his volunteering as a last resort, but everyone was jumping him!
Well, G-Sizzle had that leadership personality from the start, it just took coaxing for him to assume the mantle of leadership.
And Ken looked depressed.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Did that old lady just call Ken a *** or am i hearing things? What a moron lol

What the heck, i cant say that.... well JAPenese.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sticks thread.

Sad michelle is gone, maybe Ken voted for her? MINDGAMES!

At least he got to visual second base before she left.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I feel bad for Ken, GC, and Randy. They know the direction the tribe is going, and they know that their tribe is weak.

GC now has a target on his back. He's getting praise now, but when they keep on losing because of their weaknesses of the members of the tribe, he'll the one to be eliminated.

Randy, poor Randy. He can't stand the amount of jabber that Gillian is exerting. She's positive, but way to talkative. Plus, his stitching could be used as a tool for persuasion to vote him off.

Ken, shoot. He lost the one person he trusted fully. They had a bond, but now it's gone. At least he thinks strategically, not like most of the idiots of the tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom