• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survival Mode?

stfunerds

Smash Apprentice
This is pretty common in shooter games (Horde in Gears, Zombies in CoD:WaW, etc) and I believe Smash Melee/Brawl had something similar-you keep fighting off bots until you die. But is there any word on a 4-player Survival Mode for Wii U? Mutli-man mode I think.

As simple as up to four players fighting off endless waves of AI bots that get stronger over time. Every so often you get a couple heartpieces or items. Basically Multi-man mode with 4 players.

I'm pretty sure the Wii U engine can handle more than 4 characters on screen, so really hoping we get this kind of a gamemode.

Last edited:

Tumbleweed Tuner

Smash Apprentice
I don't think there has been any word on Wii U game modes. All I think we know is the Wii U will not have Smash Run.

Top Bottom