• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survey for Sociology

Lulzy16

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I know I haven't posted much, primarily because I usually just stalk around on the boards so that I can see when tournaments are happening so I can decide if I can go or not. That said, I've recently been given a sociology project where I basically come up with my own topic and research accordingly. One way I've choose to do so is though survey. So I've taken it upon myself to create one and put it here for anybody who feels kind enough to answer.

Side note: I plan on giving this survey (slightly edited) to different gaming message boards and communities so I have a better demographic, and most of my questions will be inspired from some sort of media relating to that specific game. So if you find yourself thinking that one question in particular sounds familiar (the one about second personalities.) it's because it's inspired by a Wife quote in "The Smash Brothers." "I wouldn't say I found myself in Smash, but I found a second self."

TL;DR

I made a survey for sociology about gamers.

Link to survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fzgI_TQQKZyT_oCgVKs2Da0R-_QKS1_Q3oJvLK1uYts/viewform?usp=send_form

Top Bottom