• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SuperSmashBros64.com Wish List - Tell Us What To Do!

Studstill

Smash Ace
Really, anything you would ever want, do yourself a favor by posting it here and we`ll get right on it! Remember, this site is designed and intended for all of Smash 64: Console, Online, Tournament; so go wild!

See what we got now, or check out the video tour in the help section.
http://Rankings.SuperSmashBros64.com

And check out the preview of the upcoming 12cb/crew battle/teams/matchreporting/gamelobby/just look at it!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JcPYksRhlOITt_1I8iFDDyw8MG5y33zTlJNY7YZqflI/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
The only thing I would say to switch back is opening the chat in a new window. I'd prefer it be the same window or open it in a tab.

Main reason is that it sometimes freezes/glitches out my screen.

Last edited:

Rougar

Smash Rookie
This is a really minor suggestion, but I would make the font colors for the top three tiers to look like bronze for A tier, silver for S tier, and golden for SS tier. Right now it looks like the colors chosen are good, but for some reason, the silver is SS and the gold is S tier when it could be the other way around.

Studstill

Smash Ace
SS is platinum. Could be confused for silver. We will consider this, its a good idea.
This is a really minor suggestion, but I would make the font colors for the top three tiers to look like bronze for A tier, silver for S tier, and golden for SS tier. Right now it looks like the colors chosen are good, but for some reason, the silver is SS and the gold is S tier when it could be the other way around.
Ha! Obligatory "I told you so!"
Yeah man, I agree. Great suggestion. Shears actually ordered the colors after I demanded Green for Start. I only disagree on A,S,SS, and really that might be because they aren`t populated, but we`ll see!

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Instead of having drop-down menus to scroll through a player's characters, there should be an option to see a general overview of a player. Included in this overview should be a list of the the player's registered characters, tiers for these characters, overall record, character record, and maybe stock differential or other data. This would make it faster to see what characters I can challenge when talking with someone in chat or looking up information on players.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
not every one might like the idea, but it may spice things up a bit and bring new challenges. Maybe you guys could add Metal Mario, Giant DK and the polygon team to the rankings, lots of poeple use pj64, and its allready in the cheat menu. I dunno, i was thinking about it and it sounds fun to me

Shears

Smash Master
If somehow you could open a tournament on the site with limited openings, then the site could send updates and tell the players who their suppose to play. Allow the tournament to boost rank somehow, like when someone beats another count that as a partial rank match, and maybe count top 3 of the tournament as something and give them a few points as well, because winning a tournament is a lot more impressive than winning a few games with people of your choosing.
Putting this here to add to the list of ideas.

Studstill

Smash Ace
Putting this here to add to the list of ideas.
Ahem.
Shears, lol, knows we`ve been working on tournaments, ala challonge. As far as adding to the list of ideas, tournament matches are already in the rules, and are handled in one of two ways under the full Rule 8, i.e
If both players chars are in the same Tier, it is simply a normal match on console, and is scored normally.
If the players chars are in different Tiers, then it counts for the winner, but cannot be the third point in a Tier.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8MbGOyelmuqmQZgS62kkL82pBCdrvXyxHzf138Jf5s/edit?usp=sharing

This is simple, but I would like to enhance 1st/2nd/placing in a tournament, but without skewing towards people who play in a lot of tourneys vs. people who cant travel. So maybe lift the 3rd point rule; I need to see how it functions, I`m loading up the first toronto tourney so we will see what happens.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I mean, I appreciate the site bro, but I think most of us are too lazy to fully utilize its potential. I know I am so I'm not gonna front.

Top Bottom