• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SuperDoodleMan presents the "Fuhgeddaboudit 1" State Crew Battle!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Haha Toecutter you are never going to let yourself live that down huh?

On topic: YAY MN WON!!! lol nice editing SDM you always make great videos.

I like the irony when aaron came in of how the Jenova boss battle song played during his first match lol.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
hahaha holy **** I can't believe the outcome. That Falco at the end *****.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha, that was crazy. I loved super doodleman's valiant comeback, after aaron practically secured their victory.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
That was an extermely great crew battle! I really enjoyed it and am still amazed at the comeback. The music was awesome and the individual battles between the crew members were all really good/entertaining. Nice job.;)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Bah I've been spoiled by the midwest vs west and west vs east crew battles with all the big name players... But it was still a glorious battle of smash :)

My criticism for this is that you should have recorded the dialogue instead of putting music over it... with a crew battle I like to hear the cheering, the support, the clickity click of the controllers, the sound effects of the game, it makes me feel like im there, this video was lacking that and it made me lose intrest a bit.

Congrats minnesota :)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
prolly the most fun thing to watch was SDM's peach. i'd have to say its very good. Each crew kinna had their own small share of less than, i'll say, par players...but w/ 10 people per state, that can be expected, since its not just top 4-6 vs. top 4-6 (sharing 20 stock) like traditional crew battles are.

also enjoyed watching the yoshi...just cuz i find it cute that there was a yoshi in battle, lol.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
lol thanks everyone for the compliments.

keep in mind that MN was missing our 2nd best Chexr, and MastrOfMyDomain (who is also a top player).
while wisconsin was missing Sauce, Crashman, Lonejedi, and EoF.

gg though this was one of the best days of my life (no joke).

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
great crew battle.

my god, can anyone help me here? when SDM is playing mundungu, a remixed song plays. what game is that song from? it's driving me mad.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Wow, when I first heard how close the battle was, I didn't expect it to be this intense. Very enjoyable to watch. NJ to both sides.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
One of the most intense crew battles I have ever seen. Amazing ending, and fun all the way through. Epic is an understatement, maybe not, but definetly an epic.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
I know a couple of the songs were megaman (OC?) remixes, one of the songs was Wonderboy by Tenacious D. Another song was Jenova from FF7 (during Aaron vs. tapion i think)...I'm not sure if it was OC remixed or not. Maybe it's off the advent children soundtrack.

Hm. We were also missing croudo for some reason.

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
It was Aaron vs. Samus, and no it wasn't remixed. That was the regular Jenova boss battle from FF7.

WTF Tapion...where was the TAPION PUNCH?!

Afo

Smash Apprentice
Great fights, Aaron you`re awsome, Nice Fox by black Hayate (i think it was?? )

Props to SDM for his great Peach (never really seen you fight before, way to **** those Fox), and very nice music, especially on fight #4 and the one second-to-last (brings back good memories :)), exelent video overall....

Music list Pleeease :(:(:(

zerosin

Smash Apprentice
So, basically... SDM's peach was the shiznit, BlackHayate's Fox was the shiznit, and Aaron went on a pretty solid run. Impressive. Good stuff.

oddgloat

Smash Cadet
I thought WI had more talent until Minnesota's last Falco and SDM cleaned house (frustrating to watch). Finally able to see that there are other people who smash in WI, and good ones at that. Where all you Wisconsin guys at? **** 'em Bucky!

Top Bottom