• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smashed Spring Break (Updated with a few games)

shyguyty

Smash Rookie
So it seems that Brawl is coming out in nearly perfect conjunction with spring break. I know that I will be attending some brawl parties, so I thought I'd see if any of you guys know any fun Smash Bros drinking games. I mean, there's always the "losers drink" method, but with all the options in brawl there has to be a more frantic/crazier way to get drunk while playing brawl.

So, anybody know of any good ones?

Game On: A few games submitted by noble smashboardians
1)Drunken Boxing - Take the best players down a notch or five by making them take shots. Play on free-for-all setting, probably a lower number of stock. The winner and the person with the most kills drink. If the winner also has the most kills, they take 2 drinks.

2) Final Smashed - He who gets smashed shall get smashed. Whenever you get hit by a final smash, you drink. If the person misses, they take 2 drinks.

3)Super Strip Bros - Get some lads and/or lasses together for some naked smash. Every time you die, remove an article of clothing. Not a drinking game, but I'm sure you could incorporate it in somehow...Maybe the choice is either to remove an article of clothing or take a shot?

4)Goldeen Gets You Drunk - Fairly self explanatory. All items turned off except pokeballs and is you get goldeen you pound a beer/take a shot. No pausing allowed.

5) Smashed Brothers - Drink while you play, literally. Make a mixed drink. Whenever you die you must drink for 4 seconds, drink with your right hand while playing with your left, meaning dodges, shield, and grabs if you're lucky. If you suicide, you must drink for 8 seconds.

Thanks to those that submitted ideas!

ConeZone

Smash Ace
spring break ends for me on sunday, so unfortunately i will be playing while at school...i will be failing out of school

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
Me and my friends generally play free-for-all, winner takes a shot and most kills takes a shot. It's not frantic or crazy, per se, but it's a fantastic way of leveling the playing field after a few rounds.

JustinAC

Smash Cadet
Smashed brothers:

10 stock, whatever other rules you want.

Make a mixed drink. When you die, you drink with your right hand for four seconds and can only play with your left hand. This means only rolling, sidesteps, or jumps (if you leave it on). If you suicide, it's eight seconds. :)

Break

Smash Apprentice
Me and my friends generally play free-for-all, winner takes a shot and most kills takes a shot. It's not frantic or crazy, per se, but it's a fantastic way of leveling the playing field after a few rounds.
I like this one. Especially how it levels the playing field because I tend to dominate my buddies whenever we play Smash.

Tatsujinken

Smash Journeyman
drinking is no fun, play super strip bros instead! each time someone falls off the screen they have to take off a piece of clothing.

but uh i guess this would be pretty awkward with a bunch of heterosexual guys

MetaKevin

Smash Cadet
First person to get laid WHILE playing Brawl causes all other competitors to take shots until they die of alcohol poisoning. It'd probably be worth losing all your friends.

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
pokeballs on very high. Every time a certain pre-determined pokemon comes out, drink. :-p
Yeah, I was actually going to suggest something very similar. Play whatever way you want, but make sure PokeBalls are on. Have a bunch of shots lines up and anytime someone throws a PokeBall and Goldeen pops up, the player who threw it has to take a shot! (drink like a fish?) but the game cannot be paused! :p Think of it as random punishment for getting a dud-PokeBall, plus, the alcohol could easily make it harder to play. :)

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
PS3 has no gaems
360 only has shootan' gaems
Wii only has drinkin' gaems

But serious, have fun throwing your wavebirds at pedestrians in your drunkin stupor. Playing like that, you'll be hammered in no time. (Shut up about the word hammer)

I'll just stick to casual smashing, no real gamble at all.

kook321

Smash Apprentice
**** the suspense. **** why does brawl have to come the weekend before midterms, i going to fail. Oh well at least spring break is right after.

Ripped

Smash Cadet
**** the suspense. **** why does brawl have to come the weekend before midterms, i going to fail. Oh well at least spring break is right after.
haha i hear ya man, i got 3 midterms next week, and with smash coming out sunday, i dont see much studying getting done. Whats even worse is that i had reading week already, so no break for me

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Here's one:
Tingle-y Feeling:
Turn off all items, except Assist Trophies. Whenever Tingle appears, roll a die. Drink the resulting number of shots. This game ends when someone stocks out, time up, or someone pukes.

Top Bottom