• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Sundays - Round 3.0 Results

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Coming in strong with 20 teams and 83 entrants, here are the results for the Super Smash Sundays Project M - Round 3.0!

Singles:
1: Larry ($207.50)
2: OkamiBW ($124.50)
3: Aero ($62.25)
4: Disqo ($20.75)
5: Ripn
5: Futile
7: Tanner
7: Kolo
9: Bbr
9: Meech
9: Frost
9: Machiavelli
13: Practice Man
13: COJoe
13: OXY Action Hero
13: Royal
17: Nashun
17: Boss
17: OXY Wieners
17: Korryu
17: Blue X Co
17: 3 Years
17: Mr. M
17: Sosa
25: Arkimbald
25: Jesus
25: Humble Dojo
25: Doctor Awesome
25: Mac
25: Josh
25: GMI
25: Omar
33: Rust
33: Mark
33: Tristens Rule
33: Zenokiez
33: Troy
33: Aggro
33: Fluxx
33: Nowhere Man
33: Too$exy
33: Noxuz
33: Vg
33: Ethan
33: Toffy
33: Espio
33: Radio Giraffe
33: Lunk
49: Miko
49: Ryguy
49: Shaqfu
49: cBALL
49: Commander
49: Amass
49: Pareh
49: Zombii
49: Ham
49: Pelor
49: JaYeL
49: Brayden
49: Khang
49: Jojo
49: Abad
49: David P
65: Arya
65: Flying Tortoise
65: Rovl
65: Christine
65: Worr
65: Hydrone
65: Villain
65: Fabien
65: Q
65: Dantarion
65: Kijit
65: Vatu
65: Zolom
65: AT| Kdash
65: Slowski
65: Zodd
65: Der
65: Rets

65: Alex L

Doubles:
1: OkamiBW & Action Hero ($100.00)
2: Larry & Aggro ($60.00)
3: Low Tier Rising (Machiavelli & Kurtis) ($40.00)
4: SD Ultra (Boss & Frost)
5: Wifi Mario (Mr. M & Kolo)
5: Meech & Disqo
7: Tilt & Rovl
7: Yes Chef (Royal & 3 Years)
9: Tristens Rule & Rust
9: Down With The Swirl (Humble Dojo & Zolom)
9: Dantarion & Josh
9: Ripn & Aero
13: Cloud & DMB
13: Arkimbald & Lunk
13: Dizmo
13: Vatu & Troy
17: Villain & Jon
17: Omar & Fabien
17: Kdash & Elite Gamer
17: Jester & Little Man
17: McBacon (Mac & Fluxx)

Shout Outs and Thanks:
I'm not sure to start. I don't think any of us saw this coming. 83 entrants, 1,400 stream viewers, that was so far above and beyond what I expected that I've been grinning all night. The most exciting part is that we aren't close to done. With multiple more tournaments on the way (1 of which being bi-weekly) we are truly setting the stage for SoCal Project M, and rivaling that of all PM tournaments around the world. Keep close tabs on whats going on here, because its going to be one of an hell of an explosion, and the fuse hasn't even been lit.

First off, and most importantly, great thanks and a major shout out go to the Super Arcade for hosting this venue for us. Between Mike behind the counter and Armando being our battleship commander behind the stream, they take very good care of us. Really, thanks guys.

On a personal shout out, great thanks go to Kenny Kong (Kdash) and Cameron Thompkins (Disqo) for helping work out the bracket and keeping all the matches flowing. My fellow TOs David Lee (Humble Dojo) and Corey Fields (Machiavelli) are always on task and working diligently on both tournament day and pre-tournament preparation. You're support makes everyone's lives easier, and the unified effort ultimately leads to a much more enjoyable experience.

Also, I would like to mention OkamiBW of the PMBR. From the start he has always offered valuable insight and advice, and is always willing to support us. Thanks, Rob. To add, it was a pleasure getting to meet Eric (Dantarion) and his lady, Selena. Very glad you both could make it down, and glad you liked what you saw!

Thank you to the folks who joined in on the commentary game and helped make our stream just that much more enjoyable to watch. Moreover, thank you to the stream watchers! Those numbers are a very big deal to us and they are what will give us the opportunity to expand. I certainly enjoyed talking to you folks when I had the opportunity.
Finally, thank you to everyone who attended. You are what makes these tourneys happen. You are the means in which all of us have the opportunity to play more. You are the reason we have all had the opportunity to make so many friends and have a tremendous amount of fun. It's always a good sight seeing 30 people hanging around the venue for hours after closing to just chat, might be the reason I am writing this up at 4 a.m.
The tournament was absolutely terrific. Considering we were surprised with 83 entrants, we finished in pretty decent timing. Everything ran so fluid and everyone was so well mannered. I can go on and on, but I'll end by saying this was, by far, the best tournament in every aspect that I have ever attended. I sincerely look forward to the long road ahead of us!

Oracle

Smash Master
Really proud to see how well yall have fostered the pm scene from something that basically didnt exist half a year ago. Keep the great tournies coming!

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Really proud to see how well yall have fostered the pm scene from something that basically didnt exist half a year ago. Keep the great tournies coming!

I really appreciate that, Oracle. It's been really nice hearing the support from the multiple PMBR members.

Nyte42

Smash Rookie
If you don't mind, I'm gonna post this on the PM General Discussion's 3.0 Tournament Results Archive. Gotta get that CA rep there.

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Protip: im not in the pmbr lol

lol I'm aware, I probably should have worded that differently. It has indeed been nice getting support from them, but also nice to receive support from well-known folk like yourself.

Were any brackets saved for this tournament?

Yes, I've been busy all week, and all Smashboards business is being completed now. Should be updated shortly. [Edit] TioPro giving me a hard time. Will be up asap.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
lol I'm aware, I probably should have worded that differently. It has indeed been nice getting support from them, but also nice to receive support from well-known folk like yourself.
Yes, I've been busy all week, and all Smashboards business is being completed now. Should be updated shortly. [Edit] TioPro giving me a hard time. Will be up asap.
No worries, take your time.

Top Bottom