• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Locals Results @ AFK Games 6/20/14

AaronScaring

Smash Apprentice

Here are the results for last night's tournament at AFK Games! I'm not really sure who played which character, but if you contact me on here or on Facebook, I can add which characters you played. Also, if you have a smashboards account, make sure to claim your points! Also, big S/O to everyone that came, this was the BIGGEST Melee turnout yet! Next week is PM, so make sure to head out for that.
Super Smash Bros. Locals at AFK Games
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Fran Wilson (KrazyKnux)
$57.00
2nd
Keaton Waugh
$28.50
3rd
Aaron Simms (AaronScaring)
$9.50
4th
Ira
5th
Mitchell Lane (Gnarly)
5th
Anthony Bossie
7th
Ryan Pullin
7th
Chance Woodrum
9th
Brody Potter
9th
Ryan Brown
9th
Zachary Sanger (h0td0g)
9th
B-Funk
13th
Austin Davis
13th
Robbie
13th
Raj
13th
Zachary New
17th
Brandon
17th
Noah Mcdonald
17th
Ali

Last edited:

Its_Alpaca

Smash Apprentice
Also, imo, use tags instead of names for brackets themselves. Like you can take note of who is who, but the brackets would look nicer as all tags.

Also this :happysheep:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Shoutouts.

Yes, I'll sign up using my tag next time. I guess a lot of people don't really have official tags because they came from the Facebook group & friends.

Gnarly

Smash Rookie
dat Sheik terror tho. We need to keep having this size of weeklies!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yo we will definitely keep up the attendance imo. Yo Zenaga, was Brody Potter one of the guys you came with (the Fox player)? Unfortunately didn't get to play him, but I hope you guys can continue to make it out to the melee & PM events. You guys were definitely solid, and with a little bit more training could be a real threat.

Looking forward to the next weekly!

Zenaga

Smash Rookie
Thanks! We never had a real motivation to get better besides playing each other. While we are mostly familiar with P:M, we will start getting into Melee. I'm probably going to switch to Jigs for Melee. I told Brody to come and claim his spot as well.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Thanks! We never had a real motivation to get better besides playing each other. While we are mostly familiar with P:M, we will start getting into Melee. I'm probably going to switch to Jigs for Melee. I told Brody to come and claim his spot as well.
Yeah, it's tough to get the motivation to improve with just one person to play against, so I'm glad you found us! There's a couple other players in and around Huntington (Check out the Ironton, OH weeklies; They hold Melee/PM tournaments every Thursday, and that's pretty close to you guys. It's here if you're interested: http://smashboards.com/threads/jun-...y-4-weekly-at-epic-gaming-ironton-ohio.359253)

And yeah, switching to Jiggs is probably a good call. Unfortunately Kirby isn't very viable in Melee, but I would like to say that you did some pretty cool stuff with Kirby and it was fun playing against you. Hope you guys can keep making it out to the events!

hey I was brody and I 'played' Fox.
Haha, I'm not sure if Fox is your main, but I thought you played really solidly. I hope next time you come out we can get some friendlies. I can give you plenty of advice as well! =D

Top Bottom