• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Wii U online tournament #3

PoketrainerGabe

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkraifan00
Hey everyone my last tournament went good so I decided to host another for
February 14 8:00PM EST-10:30PM EST

RULES:

2 stocks

6 minutes

Customs off

No items

Best 2/3

You have 2 minutes,if your opponent doesn't show up within those 2 minuets then you win the match.

Bowsercides:banned

STAGES

Stage strikes: these stages are known as beginning stages each player will strike a stage to determine where match 1 will be played

Battlefield

Final Destination

Smashville

Stage bans: the winner of the match is allowed to ban 2 stages.

*if FD is banned then all FD stages are banned including omega/FD forms of regular stages*

COUNTER PICK STAGES:

Final Destination

Battlefield

Smashville

Town and City

Lylat Cruise

Kongo Jungle 64

Halberd

Duck Hunt

Delfino Plaza

Castle Siege

Wifi Connection / Disconnection Rules:

Disconnecting during matches happen… and it can be confusing on what to do next and quite frustrating. Here’s a guide on what to do if a DC Occurs.

If players disconnect within 1 Minute of the match, the match is a redo.

If players disconnect within past 1 Minute, the player who disconnected gets a loss in the set.

IF disconnect once again during the match, the set goes to player who didn’t disconnect out of the lobby.

PAY attention to how you disconnect. If the loading smash ball screen appears in lag at the bottom right corner, it’s because it’s a mistaken disconnect where lag caused the issue. If a “end contest” sound effect appears out of nowhere with no lag it’s because someone ended contest or closed their Wii U. Save the match if you can in case of a dispute.

ADDITIONAL STUFF:

Make sure you save the replay of the match just in case there is a dispute over who won.

You will tell me your scores on this chat:

http://us21.chatzy.com/51177216980722

YOU MUST HAVE A CHALLONGE ACCOUNT
Its easy to sign up and free:
http://challonge.com/

Brackets located at Challonge:
http://challonge.com/SSB4WiiUonlinetourney3

YOU MUST CONFIRM YOU ARE HERE!!!

Check-ins start at 7:00 P.M EST

PLEASE REMEMBER ABOUT TIME ZONES!!!

I'm not responsible for time zones you must find out what time zone you are in.

SIGN-UPS

if you are signing up please tell me your NNID and Challonge account.

*THIS IS FOR FUN THERE IS NO PRIZE*

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Just throwing this out there. . maybe since there's not a lot of people signed up we can change it to 3 stock 8 minutes . .would be funner.

Top Bottom