• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wallpaper

Fane

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone!

I've created a wallpaper revolving around the roster of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Go ahead and use it for whatever you'd like, I don't mind one bit. I'll continue to update it as more characters are revealed! This wallpaper has the characters in order of appearance just like the actual game itself.(N64 at bottom, Melee on right, Brawl on left, Sm4sh top middle extending to the right, Ultimate on top left) I'm also aware the logo is... off-center a bit. I rushed to update with Inkling Boy, Corrin(F), Wii Fit Trainer(M), Meta Ridley, Pikachu Libre, Alph, Pokemon Trainer(F), and Robin(F) and forgot to center it when I was done!

Also I have a couple questions for those who are interested!

1) Would you like to see alternate costumes shown such as B1 Bayonetta, PoR Ike, Advent Children Cloud, Crafted Yoshi, TotW Link, etc...?

2) Would you like to see separate wallpapers for Series using the renders of Ultimate?(I.e., Pokemon, Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda, etc...)

Regardless, enjoy, and stay tuned for the next reveal for an update!

If you want to view it on DeviantArt here's the link, I've included info on characters in the description of the Wallpaper there. :)

D

Deleted member

Nice! Will probably use it for my laptop background. :)

Top Bottom