• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
How stupid do you have to be to, in all notoriety, use the same name over and over again?
...or did he gain credibility from fooling fools?

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
I have my sources.
LOL

And I have been holding back, but I am comfortable revealing to you all now, that SSB4 will actually be called Super Smash Bros. War!

I have my sources. My uncle's girlfriend's roommate's brother's 2nd grade teacher's chiropractor's preacher's friend's friend's acquaintance knows a guy who knows a guy whose second cousin is Sakurai's plant waterer's other client's cat's feeder.

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
Can you post like a full list of these "candidates" because that first list.... isn't too good.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
It's going to be called Super Smash Brothers Pillow Fight Poker Night.

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
LOL

And I have been holding back, but I am comfortable revealing to you all now, that SSB4 will actually be called Super Smash Bros. War!

I have my sources. My uncle's girlfriend's roommate's brother's 2nd grade teacher's chiropractor's preacher's friend's friend's acquaintance knows a guy who knows a guy whose second cousin is Sakurai's plant waterer's other client's cat's feeder.
I never said you had to believe what I said. But no reason to joke about it, discuss the possibilities instead.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
LOL

now heres someone we can all believe! :laugh:

The-Judge

What? Yes it does!

Actually he isn't a troll, because if he was it would actually be humorous to other trolls, which this is not.
I am no troll. And neither do this Judge appear to be. But please, stop comparing us, that got nothing to do with this thread. BTW, trolls are sad... Why spend their lifes entertaining other people? I find it quite annoying you compare me to such people.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
But this is the second forum I have ever joined... And i dont remember anyone calling himself Luke Groundwalker.
Uh, people don't have to keep the same name from one forum to another... I do, but that's because I like it. But what if LukeGroundwalker used to have another name that he stopped liking? Or what if he simply lurked at that forum, and didn't post?

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I am no troll. And neither do this Judge appear to be. But please, stop comparing us, that got nothing to do with this thread. BTW, trolls are sad... Why spend their lifes entertaining other people? I find it quite annoying you compare me to such people.
Trolls spend their life entertaining them self. Only the most foolish of trolls would ever find doing what you do enjoyable.

The-Judge

Uh, people don't have to keep the same name from one forum to another... I do, but that's because I like it. But what if LukeGroundwalker used to have another name that he stopped liking? Or what if he simply lurked at that forum, and didn't post?
Maybe, he did... Maybe, he did not... But I was not called The Judge on that other forum.
But I was never a troll on that forum. Luke Groundwalker, you know of KMC?

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
But wait, can't you go and ask your source and get better "candidate" info. BTW, Rival Trainer?!? Explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom