• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super smash bros. melee violent influence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yea this is retarted.

The Dumb**** kid is only 5 years old. At that age you don't even know your rights and wrongs. And you blame it on SSBM?

Desruprot

Smash Lord
lol great...(looks back at Dr. Mario confirmed thread) I have not had any bad experiences with crocs, I have never seen one outside of a contained area (even in Florida)

DainBramaged

Smash Ace

Crocodile confirmed for Brawl.
ah SWEET moveset time

B- Croc PAWNCH!- similar to falcon punch, only more knockback

Forward B - Croc chawmp- identical to Bowser's Forward B, only longer reach

B up - Flying Crocidile- Crocidile spines around so fast, it's tail almost mimics a helicpter propeller motion, lifting crocodile up into the air

B down- Croc THUNDA- summons thunderbolt down to strike ground.....but not croc...similar to Pika's down B

Shield Roll- Croc does a backflip

~skip~

Final Smash- Croc eats this thread...

AlphaGoldFrog

Smash Cadet
ah SWEET moveset time

B up - Flying Crocidile- Crocidile spines around so fast, it's tail almost mimics a helicpter propeller motion, lifting crocodile up into the air

B down- Croc THUNDA- summons thunderbolt down to strike ground.....but not croc...similar to Pika's down B

~skip~

Sweet I would so use him.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
ah SWEET moveset time

~skip~

Indeed the movelist does have a flair to it :chuckle::dizzy: But still I think I would like to change the Final Smash to Eat the Wii

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
No one can beat Crocodile.

No one... except.... Steve Irwin.

Steve Irwin confirmed!1

Indeed, the croc pwns WAY to hard to get beat by anyone besides Steve Irwin.
See, but Steve Irwin was killed by a lil ol manta ray. Therefore, Croc pwns all.

RIP You Dirty Aussie <3.

Azukki

Smash Apprentice
You're joking.
SSBM is rated Teen. I'm surprised it's not E, it doesn't have a drop of blood in it, has no deaths, not a single swear, and no sexual content.

Your example is an example of how much parents fail. He shouldn't have have had that game for another 8 years, unless the parent specifically decided that he could have the game.

If I had to guess, brawl will probably be the new rating, e10.[/seriousness]

But melee did make me jump 20 feet in the air and knee my dad in the face, sending him into a low orbit. [/sarcasm]

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
....Crocodiles dont have tongues.

O....M...G....just looked it up....0.o kk, you learn something new everyday....or at least when things like these aren't closed :p

but the gland thing is serious....I'm 100% sure about that....it must be glands in thier mouths tho..

LoL... We should start a thread...(Is there an Off-Topic Forum in this Place?)
:p it's called the "is anyone worried about brawl potentially sucking" thread:p I can't remeber the last time it was on topic.. :p

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Mellee isn't very violent. My brother and I played Mortal Kombat when we were little and we've never gone on a violence spree. If kids are actaully taught right they don't imitate everything.

Kids hurt each other all the time, smashing something isn't a very good way to teach a kid, its violent, wasteful and just dumb. It's like a witch hunt burn what you want to blame.

EDIT nevermind I want to talk about crocidiles

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Crocodiles....who's the name of the croc from sonic heroes? he hasn't been mentioned yet has he?

Off-topic & @ JesterBox.....I duno...that's in your case...

I could have sworn in my last fight, I Bellowed out " FAAAAALCOOON PAAAWNCH!!" before walluping someone right in the face.....Then eagerly told them to "Show me thier moves"....

then I through them out the window, and ledge grabbed, renderring their recovery jump useless.....they re-spawned right back, but it had been 5 minutes, so we went back to our wards.....

never been the same since that day......if only crocodiles would have been there.....it could have been so much better.....

narmerguy

Smash Cadet
It was a question no need to go ******** on him and start ridiculing. Some people need to learn to grow up. If the question was so dumb, which it really was, just ignore or just give it a simple answer and be done with it. No need to become offensive.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
It was a question no need to go ******** on him and start ridiculing. Some people need to learn to grow up. If the question was so dumb, which it really was, just ignore or just give it a simple answer and be done with it. No need to become offensive.

umm, I really didn't understand all of that....but if that was to me about Jester then
A- if you read the thread, it's about crocidiles now:p
B- he edited, and wants to talk croc:p.....
C- @ sign.....learn to love it....

if this was just about the thread in general...well, Viva las Internet (....and crocidiles)
this stuff is in-evitable

The crocodiles changed the meaning of those words around:psycho:.
oh HELLZ YEAH! Crocidiles! my new excuse for when I'm dyslexic ( serious though, that mistake was probabley my not knowing how to spell rather than me being somewhat dyslexic)

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Have the Mods not seen this thread. How the hell did this ******** thread get 5 pages before the lock. Maybe the Mods aren't paying attention.

Anyways on topic. The Kid was ********, apparently has some kind of issues to work out. (Therapy) The parents are ******* since they were the ones who bought and broke the Wii. Waste of money. Well anyways that's my thought's on this.

AlphaGoldFrog

Smash Cadet
Have the Mods not seen this thread. How the hell did this ******** thread get 5 pages before the lock. Maybe the Mods aren't paying attention.

Anyways on topic. The Kid was ********, apparently has some kind of issues to work out. (Therapy) The parents are ******* since they were the ones who bought and broke the Wii. Waste of money. Well anyways that's my thought's on this.
What about the crocodiles?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Holy crap. Best thread ever.
Crocodiles, are they better or worse than alligators? I would say that, overall, crocodiles seem more aerodynamic and that makes them fast like lightning with teeth.

Poor Donkey Kong, though... never had a chance to have a villain that wasn't ridiculously stupid. K. Rool... sigh.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
SSBM is rated teen because of all the crocodiles attacking characters. It's scary, very scary.
... that's a feature unlocked after getting 100 kills on cruel melee?

Note: the author never mentioned the age of the violent kid, only that he was the older brother of a 5 year old. He might, in fact, be a moron of a teenager, not the son of moron parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom