• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Super Smash Bros Melee at Game Zone Weekly # 10

Super Smash Bros Melee at Game Zone Weekly # 10
Posted by Ayy Lmaoo
The Game Zone
Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 05:00 PM
Until: Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ayy Lmaoo

Smash Rookie
I will waive your venue fee if you bring a set up for Melee. i need everyone to pre register their set ups on a first come first serve basis.

A set up includes the following:

Crtv (old fat ones)
A copy of Melee or 20xx
Nintendo Gamecube or wii

4 Stock 8 mins

Neutral Stages
FInal Destination
Battlefield
Dreamland
Fountain of dreams
Yoshis story

Counterpick Stage
Pokemon Stadium

Choose Characters first, then stage. Winner bans 1 stage. loser picks a stage then the winner chooses their character, then the loser chooses.

Venue Fee - 3
Melee Singles - 3

The venue will have drinks and snacks available for purchase. it accepts card and there is a pizza place, taco bell and burger king in walking distance of the venue.

ALSO BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS

If you have any questions Contact David Horner on Facebook or Call/Text me. (216-409-5632)

KoB

Smash Rookie
Sorry I gotta ask haha but will there be a stream setup at all in the venue? i look forward to coming to one of these weeklies soon and i was just wondering(^~^)

Top Bottom