• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS Info Thread - Risen from the dead by the psychic power of DLC

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This thread is back in action with the recent news on DLC.

Updated the OP with info on Mewtwo, Lucas and the new Mii Fighter outfits!

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Alright, finally this thread's back up and running. Any new purpose to this thread, or still just every little detail/general info. we can find about the game?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Alright, finally this thread's back up and running. Any new purpose to this thread, or still just every little detail/general info. we can find about the game?
Same old purpose: provide info on the game.

Just with DLC stuff added. When something is announced, I'll be updating the OP, just like before.

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Does anyone know what day the balance patch will be released?
Pretty sure it's on the same day as the Mewtwo DLC codes are going to be given out (April 15th).

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I'm more excited about the balance patch than Mewto or Lucas. I wonder if we'll get patch notes this time though?
Perhaps. I'd like to see a few characters nerfed too... (looking at you guys, Diddy, Sheik, Zamus, Rosaluma). It's not that I've got a tough time beating them...I'm just tired of everybody saying they're so good and OP. Ya, so what? Get over it. Good things can't last forever.

I'm pretty happy bout the Mewtwo DLC, especially because he's released on my birthday. Lucas, it's nice to see him back, but I think it's obvious who I want as DLC the most...

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
In regards to Mii Fighter outfits DLC that will be coming out soon.

I noticed one of the outfits was a Majora's Mask, isn't that already in game?

Aenglaan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aenglaan
3DS FC
0559-8074-9911
Now that we have characters and Mii costumes, could there be DLC for stages as well (outside of the Miiverse stage)?

They could easily bring stages like New Pork City (for Lucas & 8 player smash) or make something new entirely. I would also love the ability to play custom stages in 8 player smash, too.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Now that we have characters and Mii costumes, could there be DLC for stages as well (outside of the Miiverse stage)?

They could easily bring stages like New Pork City (for Lucas & 8 player smash) or make something new entirely. I would also love the ability to play custom stages in 8 player smash, too.
Oh geez, as if the 40 some stages we have already isn't enough. Although, I would like to see a Gyromite themed stage for R.O.B., and as much as I hate him, I think maybe Dr. Mario should have his own stage too. I mean, every other character except them has a stage based on their series, why shouldn't they? (Counting Wuhu Island as Mii Fighters' home stage)

Last edited:
Top Bottom