• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
I'm going insane by a silly amount now trying to get an NA demo code. If anyone wants to PM me one or so forth that isn't used yet, that would be amazing.

The sooner I can vidya with this demo, the sooner I can be a happy man.
I know that feel I've been trying to get one since 6pm and it's 6am now (how the hell am I not sleepy ?!)

Sonrio224

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sonrio224
I've had platinum for over 2 years now and i never got any coeds. i even called nintendo about and they said it was sent to me yet i have i didn't get one. i not going to sit and beg and say that i will love you forever, i mean to be fair i will probably forget u existed if i do get one.

but my little brother has a 3ds (the first one) and keep asking people for the code. i only signed up to ask as i didn't get one. (as many people above.) if any of you people that do have an extra code can give me one... that would be awesome. like it would save me from a whole bunch of "HAVE YOU GOTTEN THE CODE YET!?!?!?" and im not going to lie ill play a little bit to but i don't really like playing a smaller than small screen.... but thats just me. :) thank you for your time. email is cooljalin.flame@yahoo.com

Max C.

Smash Rookie
Can someone please give me an NA code? It would definitely save me from the brink of insanity. I've been looking for one since 9 at night yesterday. Again, I would be forever grateful. PM it to me or send it to maxwellccurley@gmail.com

Mewtader

Smash Cadet
Can someone please give me an NA code if you have one to spare please I'm going desperate. Message me please i beg of you.

Kagetura

Smash Rookie
Looking for someone generous enough to donate me a demo code for NA version. I realize its alot to ask but i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out, thanks. If possible pm me the code.

Pluid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pluiid
3DS FC
1435-4675-5379
If anyone would be so generous enough to give me an NA code, PM me, I'd definitely appreciate it.

Sonrio224

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sonrio224
If i had platinum i wouldn't be asking this (like every one else) and i'm not going to beg and say "i will love you forever" and stuff like that and to be honest if i do get a code i probably just forget you existed when i get one.

But my little brother has a 3ds (the first one) and he really wants to play the game. he keeps asking people online (including my friends) to see if any one has an extra code. every day i walk into the house and i hear "DID YOU FIND A CODE YET!?" so here i am asking for a code as well to see if my attempts could go better.

if any of you give me a spare code... that would be awesome. it would save me the trouble. plus, to be fair, i rather not play on a smaller than smaller screen when talking about one of my favorite video games... but i might play it a little to see some of the hype. Thank you for your time :) Email is cooljalin.flame@yahoo.com US pls

Last edited:

BanjoK&MarioBros

Smash Cadet
Me and my brother would do ANYTHING for a EU code! We're going crazy over here.. haha it would mean the world to us!

:nervous:

Mechageo

Smash Ace
I would like a code for my wife's 3DS. I was lucky enough to get a code from my brother, but he gave the other codes to his immediate family. Thanks to whoever helps her.

Edit, we are in North America.

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
It's the rise of a new day! :) So, I really want a NA code. If you have a spare code with you, think in PMing it to me! Please?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Ayyy, hit me up with dat NA code tho, lmaoooooooooo

:D

Edit: What I do for the Smash community is moderate chats. . . for VGBC and CT as Jaedrik. I know it's not much, but, I just wanted to say, y'kna'meaaan?

Last edited:

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
can someone pm me a NA code please? :D

Last edited:

QuackMania

Smash Rookie
An NA code for little old me? That's all I'm asking for. óuò Quack quack?

Last edited:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
Might as well ask, right?
I had Platinum status last [Club Nintendo] year, but I've been given no code (North America), so I'm assuming it's for this new year only. Would greatly appreciate it. PM me here, or send me a message to creo24@hotmail.com.

Last edited:

pikadrewuniverse

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4270-1564-7855
Well i'm late to the party but a code would be appreciated although i really have noting to offer but a like of gratitude.
Thanks Anyway -pikadrew
EDIT: i am using a U.S 3ds not EU

pikadrewuniverse

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4270-1564-7855
Well i'm late to the party but a code would be appreciated although i really have noting to offer but a like of gratitude.
Thanks Anyway -pikadrew
EDIT: smashboards was running slow and it posted twice oops

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
I am even wondering if there is even codes left. I've been searching since yesterday, and still nothing... :c

Garebear13

Smash Rookie
NNID
jeekase13
3DS FC
3952-8092-8721
PM me if you would like to give a code away. If not, at least I only have to wait one week! :)

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Any love for the longest active member on this website? I'll put your name in my signature and vouch for you if you ever apply for SmashBoards BackRoom membership.

Rikka

Smash Journeyman
I have not posted at smashboards for many years. And now I return to beg like a craven for an NA code.

Jimmy127

Smash Rookie
I am from America i would love an American code plz I have been waiting forever for a demo to be available if any1 haz an xtra code can i plz have it??????

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
Most likely, no one will be willing to give out a code at this point, but I'll try anyways. Can someone spare me a NA code?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom