• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok guys just wanna say, I got one! No need for me to have one. Good luck everybody!

Eccentricsarcasm

Smash Rookie
Guys remember that non members can see the codes as well and twitter loaded a bit faster

Perhaps tomorrow i will get an extra 4 from my ex gf so i will post them for sure. Call it a night, peace.
if you do manage to get extra id really appreciate it if you gave me one ive been soul searching for sooo long, aurioman@live.com.au , if you cant dont worry, thanks

HurrrnConfirmed

Smash Rookie
I would love an EU code!
Two would be nice as I could play with my younger brother but one is fine too.
I didn't turn on the emails from Nintendo unfortunately :(

Siktec

Smash Rookie
If someone could provide me with a US demo code that would be great.. You can just send me a PM if you decide to be so generous.. :p

Thanks in advance to anyone that may end up doing me the favor!

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I have a club nintendo accoun and I'm platinum! but I didn't received anything :c:grrr:
If someone give one code to me, I will give likes in all posts that this person made to date...

Edit: Sorry I can't really do that! I will get banned right?

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

This girl right here would super appreciate a NA code, if there's an extra one floating around. :)

BackwardCap

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-0407-6208
I have a club nintendo accoun and I'm platinum! but I didn't received anything :c:grrr:
If someone give one code to me, I will give likes in all posts that this person made to date...
1. You shouldn't do that, it'll get you banned.

2. You can call the company and they'll send it to you if you're platinum.

Nald

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1580-3523
How about this: you give me an EU code, and I'll give you an unredeemed US Mighty Gunvolt code. How's that?

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
I'm going insane by a silly amount now trying to get an NA demo code. If anyone wants to PM me one or so forth that isn't used yet, that would be amazing.

The sooner I can vidya with this demo, the sooner I can be a happy man.

Mr Bell

Smash Rookie
Will trade shiny Rapidash/Golbat in X and Y to anyone with the good will to hand me a NA code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom