• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isen1123

Smash Cadet
haha well, i was going to hang on to this, but staying in the 'race' isn't doing to well for me

I already was able to do what i wanted anyway (get a code to give to a friend); would have been nice to get one for myself as well, but oh well

A05W PVGV 076V XDQK

^ thats an Australian code that's unclaimed as far as I know
I know they're kind of hard to find haha
so go nuts
[/quote]

Oh My God I feel like such a loser and a hated person now. I'm so sorry and I deeply apologize :( I swear I didn't know. I should've checked. I'm depressed now :/

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
why would you trade a code that was OBVIOUSLY taken? If its out in the open like it was, it was obviously gone.

Last edited:

TheDocIsOut1

Smash Rookie
Oh My God I feel like such a loser and a hated person now. I'm so sorry and I deeply apologize :( I swear I didn't know. I should've checked. I'm depressed now :/
You shouldn't feel depressed. Stupid, yes, unbelievably so. But not depressed.

To be fair, I messesd up by just going "HERS THE CODE LEL" without checking it myself. Hope we both learned a lesson today, and we're more careful in future. Have fun with the game.

Last edited:

Isen1123

Smash Cadet
I'll do whatever to make up for it and I think very highly of you and your great attitude about this. And yes, I know it was dumb to take one from an open source, but no one said it was taken, so... But anyways if you need something, just call :)

TheDocIsOut1

Smash Rookie
I'll do whatever to make up for it and I think very highly of you and your great attitude about this. And yes, I know it was dumb to take one from an open source, but no one said it was taken, so... But anyways if you need something, just call :)
Well, when you find an AUS code that isn't taken, let me know. XD

Seriously though, just pay it forward and have fun with the game. That's all anyone that gives the game to anybody for any reason wants the most.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
While I feel a LITTLE angry, It was a mistake. Have fun with the demo! I'll most likely get the normal demo when it comes out. Thankfully most of my real-life friends are in the same position.

kalado

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm still looking for an EU code, it would be very much appreciated.
I have a steam key for "Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine" from the latest humble bundle that I don't need and I would be happy to exchange that.

Starfleetjedi

Smash Rookie
Looking to acquire a code because I was planning to run a tournament with my friends tomorrow, with us handing of 2 3DSs, but my friend with the other code is bailing on us. Would really appreciate it if someone could PM me a code. You'd not just be making 1 person happy, you'd be making 5-6 people happy.

IPaRTy

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuRRealIPaRTy
it seems to futile asking for a Na code to be pm'd to me i have only posted about 3 or 4 times. doubt there are too many codes left anyways.

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
Hi, if anyone has an NA code and would be at all willing to PM one to me, i would greatly appreciate it. I'm aware that the demo will be up on the e-shop by tomorrow, but the fact that the platinum member demo has unlimited uses would make things a lot easier for me, and for my 3DS, so thank you anyone who considers this.

Artonkn

Smash Rookie
NNID
Artonkn
3DS FC
3609-1016-2365
Does anyone know when the limited demo is coming out for EU (UK)

- And i'm always looking for a code.

burritobob

Smash Rookie
Awesome! I finally got a code for my buddy. Now we will play in anticapitaion of the retail release.

ghengisgord

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. Just wanted to ask again if there are any NA codes still out there? I would love to have someone DM one to me, but I understand it is a longshot, there are plenty of people in the same situation. Either way not much longer to wait.

Does anyone know when the demo is going live tonight?

BackwardCap

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-0407-6208
Still waiting for a NA code here too, they're gonna expire tomorrow so it would suck if they ended up not being used when they're unlimited.

samoht

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I was platinum on club nintendo and didnt get a code and the codes expire tomorrow (so I've heard?) and I know there is a demo coming out tomorrow but its limited to 30 plays. If anyone were to send me a North American code I would appreciate it so much! thanks!

Starfleetjedi

Smash Rookie
Have a bunch of friends coming today, would really appreciate a code, because we're all dumb and thought the code was coming out today.

T Gonz

Smash Rookie
Yo if anyone has an extra code, ill be very grateful if they could give me one. Trying to get some early gameplay in. Please and thank you!

Edit: A code for NA please btw :)

Last edited:

LukieDook

Smash Apprentice
Can someone give me a NA code please? I've been trying to get one for so long. :( I just wanna play with my brother...

balrog112

Smash Rookie
Looking for a NA demo code so I can play with my bro! Either way, see you all on smash tomorrow!

rivers

Smash Cadet
I know it's kinda pointless because the demo officially releases tomorrow, but can anyone give me an NA code? I really only want it for unlimited uses, as I'm worried I'll kill my 3DS battery playing on campus when I don't have my charger.

I'll draw you a ****ty picture of Marth or something.

balrog112

Smash Rookie
Looking for a
I already got a code of my own, but I'm not sure if this code is still valid or not. Give it a try?
A05VBESN2EKTV4KB
uesd but thanks for the thought!
NA demo code so I can play with my bro! Either way, see you all on smash tomorrow!

Sonicboom9004

Smash Rookie
Been searching for a code since it has been announced. I got close one time but my battery was dying and it kept saying to charge it and I had no idea where my charger was. Eventually, I found it but by then, someone took it :(. I know i'm going to play this more than 30 times and I don't want to worry about a limit.

Sorry for tht paragraph XD, basically I would like a na code,pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom