• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros: DREAM!

gilbert

Smash Rookie
Welcome to Smash Dream! Smash Dream is for those characters who desperately want to be in Smash (excluding the crap ones.) and for new ways to May Smash enjoyable!

You can request the following things:
Stages
Characters
Content (such as Amibo comparability, Custom Moves, ect.)
Items

UPDATE: Results for this quarter shall be posted by 8:00PM or 8:30PM (Or whatever time it will be that's equal to 8:00PM in your time zone.)

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
What about items? If so, I'd nominate Maxwell from Scribblenauts as an Assist Trophy in a heartbeat. He'd be perfect for the job.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
No problem.
Now then...
Maybe a Flipnote stage would be nice? It'd be like Pictochat in a way.

Bluekirby2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bluekirby2
Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening
Starfy from the Starfy series
Peppa Pig
Shrek

Last edited:

gilbert

Smash Rookie
Here are the results for the first quarter:

[CHARACTERS I PICKED]

#1: Freddy Fazbear
Hold on, before you say ANYTHING. Yes, I know it's a stupid request, but when you think about it Freddy does have potential to be in. You just gotta shovel through the sources.

#2: Pitfall Harry
A good Activision representative. His moves ranging from not only his own, but various Atari games.

#3: 3DS Trio
Consisting of the eShop bag, the Activity Log guy and the 3DS Sound Parrot, these characters can be a good representative to both Nintendo AND 3DS.

#4: Pong TV
A TV as a fighter....how would that work?" you ask. His moves consist of the Pong Consoles from the decades. His head being the Pong TV itself and the rest consisting of both the Coleco Telstar Arcade Console and the Fairchild Channel F.

[FORUM PICKS]

Assist Trophy #1: Maxwell

Behavior: When Maxwell is summoned, he will write in his Notebook a random object. This can be an item, food or a hazard (such as fire, bombs, ect.)

There is more to come. This second quarter begins now.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
  • Thomas (Kung-Fu Master, NES, 1985)
  • Lester the Unlikely (Lester the Unlikely, SNES, 1994)
  • Patricia Wagon (Mighty Switch Force!, 3DS, 2011)
  • Bandit (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, SNES, 1995)
In fact, I feel like elaborating on Bandit a bit more. He'd make a great Yoshi rep. So his attributes?
  • They'd be good runners, possibly rivaling Yoshi in dash speed.
  • They're decent to high jumpers.
  • They can steal items, similar to Villager's Pocket, but probably for light and small projectiles.
  • He would probably a small and lightweight character.
Now for the moveset, there are a lot of games their moves can derive from.

Standard B can be based off Green Glove, green Bandits that hold baseball gloves that originally caught Yoshi's eggs and threw them back at him at high speeds. Basically similar to Villager's Pocket.

Side B can be based off the Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest, whereas he will randomly pull out a Watermelon, either being a Super Green Watermelon, Super Red Watermelon, or Super Blue Watermelon, with the Green variant being more common and Red and Blue as rare. SGW spits out regular seeds, SRW with hot and fiery ones, and SBW with cold and frozen ones. But maybe the watermelons are in order like Pikmin Pluck or charge-to-change like Robin's Thunder. The longer it is charged, the more effective it is, increasing in range, power, and perhaps duration. Bandit could also store the seeds for later use, allowing for devastating setups. The Watermelons can be dropped if Bandit is hit while holding them, and can be eaten to produce the same results.

Down B can be based off Sluggers, yellow Bandits that hold baseball bats that originally reflected Yoshi's eggs at high speeds as well. Acts as a timed reflector, but has high knockback potential if used on a person.

Up B can be based off another Yoshi's Island enemy, Fly Guy. It will give Bandit a propeller on his head, allowing him to soar to extreme heights with high mobility. A bit broken, but he can't attack. It requires "fuel" like R.O.B.'s Up B or Villager's. My other suggestion is that it can use Kangaroo, an ally of Yoshi's that let him jump to extreme heights as well. After Kangaroo's initial jump, Bandit abandons it and gets a small little leap. People near or below Kangaroo can take a ride on him too.

Smash Attacks can be based off the Zeus Guys, green Bandits wearing white Karate Gis with black belts. Originally, they fired fireballs of energy at Yoshi at medium distance but punched and kicked whenever Yoshi got close.

Any other attack can be punching or kicking, but Down Air can be a ground pound.

As for palette swaps...

The other two palette swaps can be improvised, just white or black recolors of the original costume since people like those colors a lot.

For taunts, they can be improvised too, probably around teasing and snickering and those kinds of things. Same goes for victory poses.

His entrance can be based off the bush he would hide in and steal Baby Mario whenever Yoshi would walk by.

Kirby's Copy Ability of him would just be his mask.

And last but not least, his Final Smash.

Fuzzy. Definitely Fuzzy. Any Yoshi's Island player would know who these guys are. They're a floating, furry, spore-like creature that will some serious side-effects such as dizziness, trouble moving, and aiming eggs, or in this case fighting. Originally their side-effects can be avoided by crouching, but seeing how this is a Final Smash, it won't be so easily avoided. It'd be like Luigi's Negative Zone from Brawl in a way too. Bandit would summon multiples of these and those unfortunate to come in contact with them will experience some control trouble.

gilbert

Smash Rookie
[CONFIRMED CHARACTERS COMMUNITY WISE]

1. Bandit
2. Thomas
3. Starfy

[CONFIRMED CHARACTERS : MY PICKS]

1. Claus

[CHARACTERS PUT INTO CONSIDERATION]

1. Patricia Wagon
2. Cooking Mama

The 2 1/2 quarter begins as of now. We won't begin the 3rd quarter until a page in.

Last edited:

Doctor Wario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4313-0727-2141
I would take waluigi out as an assist trophy and put him in as a playable character.

SSG SAX GAMER

Smash Apprentice
You wanna know what makes me salty? that snake, and sonic ( the fastest character in all the games) were both put in the slowest game being brawl, and worst of all they were supposed to be put in melee but they didn't have enough time. The fastest character was meant to be put in the fastest game but instead was put in the slowest game. I wish those 2 were in melee

PigPen910

Smash Rookie
NNID
PigPen910
3DS FC
5344-1886-2173
You wanna know what makes me salty? that snake, and sonic ( the fastest character in all the games) were both put in the slowest game being brawl, and worst of all they were supposed to be put in melee but they didn't have enough time. The fastest character was meant to be put in the fastest game but instead was put in the slowest game. I wish those 2 were in melee
Project M is close enough (Snake totally should've been brought back to Sm4sh though)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's some characters i wanna see in this:
1. Bandana Dee (Kirby series)
2. Poochy (Yoshi series)
3. Shake King (Wario Land Shake It!)
oh and Deviljho from Monster Hunter as a boss.

Top Bottom