• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 64's Classic Mode RELIVED on the Wii U!

BintonGaming

Smash Rookie
After recently purchasing the DLC for Super Smash Bros 4, I discovered that the very first Smash stage on the N64 was included in the bundle (Hyrule Castle 64). After I noticed this, I IMMEDIATELY went into Smash mode and pitted myself (playing as Mario in the brown color swap) against Link in Hyrule Castle 64 to recreate the very first fight I ever fought in Super Smash Bros in MY LIFE.

Doing this triggered so much nostalgia that I went on to recreate each and every battle I could from the original Classic Mode on the N64 but using the Wii U version. And then I recorded it.

This video is my childhood. I mainly did this for myself but I also did it for the entertainment of all of you :D
Enjoy!
As a side note, I also posted this in the Wii U videos section because this applies to both but I didn't know which one to post this in.

Top Bottom