• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bios - Tafokints by Kellen Ho

pokemon64ism

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LemyKoopa

Super Smash Bios is a new documentary series by Kellen Ho that aims to tell the stories and narratives of the game's players and leaders. In their pilot episode, MIOM | Tafokints talks about how he joined competitive Smash, his rise as a player, and his journey as one of Melee's leading content creators. From being a Cupertino high-schooler to working at NASA, Super Smash Bios looks at the life of Tafokints and his contributions to the Melee scene, such as SSBM Rank and Tafo Talks.

You can follow Tafo on Twitter @TaFoKiNtS, as well as Kellen's Twitter @kellen_ho. Be sure to show the Super Smash Bios series support by donating to their PayPal, as all donations are greatly appreciated.
Pokemon64ism enjoyed learning new things about Tafokints. You can follow him on Twitter @ pokemon64ism pokemon64ism .

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
Yeah I saw some of his Tafo talks.... You go Tafokints!

Last edited:

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
Where can I find that powerpoint (I assume) at 19:58 of the video?

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
given the kind of attention to detail I can only imagine what folks in NASA go through, I can see how he's among the few people who could handle sorting out the statistics...

easily one of the more underappreciated tasks that anyone can do. hats off to you, sir!

Last edited:

Zetsuuga

Smash Rookie
Can't wait to see what's next to come. I'd really like to see one about Scar.

Top Bottom