• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Alan: (talking about his new iPod Touch) "Im gonna have to add some words to this dictionary... Especially pony related terms."

'Fro

Smash Lord
Yooo who would be down to hang out early next week. I wouldn't mind driving up somewhere.
I'll be in town regardless, so I should be good to go.

Also, Jason, you changed EVERYTHING on me! Interesting team, though. I didn't think you would play Kyo, honestly, but I can see what you would like about him.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Yooo who would be down to hang out early next week. I wouldn't mind driving up somewhere.
I'm totally down for doing stuff in a couple days. I'm moving into my new apartment on Jan. 4, so any time after that or later that night I'd be down to hang out. I'm not too sure what my tv/gaming situation will be like, though (just a heads up).

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'm totally down for doing stuff in a couple days. I'm moving into my new apartment on Jan. 4, so any time after that or later that night I'd be down to hang out. I'm not too sure what my tv/gaming situation will be like, though (just a heads up).
Want to play some mtg?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
when's good for you? I only have a type 2 and commander deck atm, although I'm wanting to put together a tezz affinity modern deck.

'Fro

Smash Lord
timerjohns.
Speaking of johns, I wanna let you guys know that tomorrow the house is open for johns pretty much all day long, whenever people get back to town. Just wanna have a bit of fun before we start back in the grind. Lemme know if you're coming, dudes!

'Fro

Smash Lord
I'm down.

And if somebody wants to pick me up from pmu and drop me off at tark at midnight that would be awesome/greatly appreciated. Trekking across campus with 100lbs of stuff would not be fun. We can also have prejohns at fros tonight! :D

:phone:
I can confirm that this is possible. I plan on staying up late, so for anyone around, feel free to stop by!

'Fro

Smash Lord
OK, just to post this earlier in the day:

First joonz session of the semester is TODAY at Fro and 'Fro LLC. Honestly, I am freaking bored in here, and would love to get my joonz on.

PurdueSmash

Smash Apprentice
Spring 2012 SSBO Schedule Posted

Fellow Dew Crew members, the Spring 2012 SSBO schedule has been posted in the first post. The first tournament of the semester (on our new triweekly schedule) is this Saturday, January 14, at the usual location and time. I hope to see all of you there!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
What significance does that image play? I also received it on facebook, and after loling about the photoshop I was kinda like "huh?"

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Yo hippy teach me about modern please. I need to learn the meta. Also I wont' be there for doubles but I've got a good chance for singles, although I might just come and have a good time with my friends without giving jason any money. ;)

Top Bottom