• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

PurdueSmash

Smash Apprentice
Fall 2011 PLR Final Results (For Real This Time)

Alright, so after some last-minute challenge shenanigans, the PLR results for Fall 2011 are now final.

Fall 2011 PLR Final Results
1. Little England - 873 ($42.00)
2. Lanceinthepants - 357 ($18.00)

3. Fro - 290
4. Goosefactor - 205
5. iamthemicrowave - 190
6. Voorhese - 130
7. Timerbomb - 90
8. Tak - 60
9. Jayford - 40
10. MrH - 35
11. DeezNutz - 30
12. Mr. Shyguy - 20
13. Faithkeeper - 10
14. Bees - 0
14. DracoFox - 0
14. Doggalina - 0

1 Little England (+73) defends his rank against 2 Lanceinthepants (-148) 0-3, 3-2.​

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
**** i should have challenged last night >_<
The challenge that took place today between Jason and Lance was in fact a continuation of a challenge issued before the expiration of the challenging period (i.e., before midnight of the Sunday of the last SSBO weekend) that was not yet fully resolved; because the challenge involved at least one player in a money-winning position, two sets had to be played if the challenger won the first best-out-of-five, which was what occurred here but was not completed until today due to joonz. So basically, even if you had wanted to challenge last night, Voorhese, you would not have been able to do so unless that challenge were a continuation of a set begun in response to a challenge issued before the time of expiration.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i still dont know how the challenge thing works lol. we should just be able to bet our number of points

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Yooooo, this weekend was pretty sick (not as sick as Jay though). Worms was a lot of fun and next time we play I won't sandbag :p Hopefully we will organize some kind of get together over break.

Good luck on finals everybody!

'Fro

Smash Lord
cmon fro you know i don't read that stuff
I apologize. I apparently forgot to take that into account. How silly of me.

On a more important note: Jason, that incident now adorns our white board. You have contributed quite a bit to it, I gotta say!

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
I'm stuck here until Thursday lol. Let me know if anyone wants to Smash or do anything.
My last final (i.e., my second lolz) isn't until Friday at 7 PM, so I may just take you up on this, good sir. I'll let you know when I can; it won't be today, though, as I've got to finish some reading for that exam.

lol management

'Fro

Smash Lord
OH MY ****ING GAWD!!!!!!! You guys are going to **** your pants when you watch this video.
I will NEVER feel the same again when I hear Robo's theme from Chorno Trigger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3vtxuontw
I FEEL SO ****ING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought we established this similarity over Skype this past summer? Still, I love how similar those themes sound!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Top Bottom