• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

ORLY

Smash Master
Puff dittos? Snoooooore.

@Faithkeeper: you ready for those Falcon dittos (finally)? ;D

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha!!! Bible Black... Such an interesting hentai to watch, but never heard it being referred as "BB." Just do me a favor, please stay away from, "Night Shift Nurses."
lol Too late. Saw that **** like years ago. I also saw another night shift nurse but that **** was like scat and **** up the *** so I didn't finish watching it. o.O I also haven't finish watching Bible black New testament i think it's called but yeah <.<

kirkq

Smash Ace
Based on a skim of the thread, attendance will realistically probably be around 20. There will be good competition for sure.

EDITED as people post

People basically confirmed:
- Kirkq
- ORLY
- Dart
- Deku
- Andale
- Little England
- Jayford
- Voorhese
- MrH
- Goose
- Ball State people

People who I assume are coming because I haven't seen anything contrary:
- Fro
- Lance

Maybe Coming:
- Sveet
- DeezNutz
- Dracofox
- Bees
- CNN
- 3-6 random (infrequent) players on campus often show up.

Not going that usually go:
- Rin1010
- Microwave

goosefactor

Smash Lord
omfg hahahahahahahahaha. you matt! I still have your ds btw. I can give it to Anthony or Ahmed or someone so you can get it back this weekend.
Yeah, if you could just give it to one of them then that would be great. Thanks George. And when exactly are you leaving and getting back? We may still be able to hang out sometime this weekend.

sig'd for mattness hahahaha

u matt.

also, speaking of blazblue, i was on runes of magic yesterday, and i saw a guy named like buluazab or something and i was like dude do you play blazblue?? lol he didn't respond though rofl
Rofl, you scared him away, dude!

considering going to this...how many people show up usually?
We should have a decent turnout this weekend. I'd say around 18-20.

*EDIT*

OMG Kirk. You made my post look like a huge nub what with all your fancy lists and all.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
I'm still waiting for one of kirk's posts to match exactly with his sloganizer

Based on a skim of the thread, attendance will realistically probably be around 20. There will be good competition for sure.

People basically confirmed:
- Kirkq
- ORLY
- Dart
- Sveet
- Deku
- Andale
- Little England
- Jayford
- Voorhese

People who I assume are coming because I haven't seen anything contrary:
- Goose
- Fro
- Lance

Maybe Coming:
- BigD
- DeezNutz
- Dracofox
- Bees
- Faithkeeper
- CNN
- 3-6 random (infrequent) players on campus often show up.

Not going that usually go:
- Rin1010
- Microwave
Sloganizer said:
Kirkq makes me hot.
Close enough.

ORLY

Smash Master
This is gonna be some action packed **** right here, ladies and lads. Pack your big boy pants!

'Fro

Smash Lord
So, after a few levels of the new Castlevania, I am left a bit disappointed. The game is fun to play, and the combat is quick and intuitive without being too easy. Resting on your laurels will get you killed pretty quickly. Think of an easier Devil May Cry. The movement is responsive, although the 3D environment can get confusing. Sometimes you can't really tell whether or not you can go somewhere because there's no set visual rule to that. The segments where your Combat Cross can cling to the environment and have you swing and grapple-hook around are pretty cool. Three bosses so far, and I definitely like the smaller bosses compared to the Titans that you have to literally climb to beat.

However, this game is not Castlevania. It's a fun 3D brawler/platformer, with very good music and solid voice work, but it is not Castlevania. It is not a classic 2D platformer filled with tough monsters and bosses, and neither is it a gigantic castle romp filled with hidden rooms. It almost feels like Castlevania: Lord of the Rings Edition. The main character looks too much like Aragorn straight out of the movies, and the music gives that feel, too.

I'm honestly not that impressed with this game. I miss the older ones.

MidwestBorderPatrol

Smash Cadet
Ball State will be at this one too and a new addition to the crew will be beefing up our ranks known as the Big C will also be joining us to represent Muncie lol.

Our Crew Name is officially "Gimping aint Easy"

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah im not gonna make this one, didnt work out

i'll be in chicago the next weekend though

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I want everyone to know im still a maybe. I was sick today so i didnt get a chance to check my work schedule. Im gonna be checking it tomorrow, and if i work sat or open sunday morning... its a no go

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
So ... so ... I just realized that I have nothing to do Friday evening.
There needs to be at least a little smash somewheres ...
'Cause then I've got to fly away before the tournament this weekend.

I'm leeeeeeeeevin' on a jet plane.
Don't know when Iiiiii'll be back again!

... I may not have slept last night ...

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It might not have been the saddest thing I have ever seen, but it's funny how a 15 minute production was more enjoyable than 95% of multimillion dollar films.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
It might not have been the saddest thing I have ever seen, but it's funny how a 15 minute production was more enjoyable than 95% of multimillion dollar films.
Hear hear. It's good to see blender stuff again.
Though I imagine that took quite a bit of money's worth of effort.
CGI is expensive no matter how you do it.

Top Bottom