• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super shuffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffa_asg_asg

Smash Rookie
i have noticed something funny about peach.

if you do an attack om your second jump, peach will emediately start going down while attacking. so if you star your second jump directly after your first, and then perform an arial, you will get down on the ground fastar than if you would shuffle.

maybe this is an old discovery, but if not, some one of you good smasher could try to find a way to use this.

it could be kinda usefull doing it out of a shield.

chickensandwich

Smash Rookie
jeez, you beat me by 2 hours......I was just going to post a thread on the exact same thing that I found out about just a few minutes ago....>.< very fustrating

but anywho, I think it it could be really useful for rushing into an attack, I first found it out with neutral A which can be a susbstitute for dash A, if you want them off the stage instead of in the air

you may also be able to use it for mind games, as you could switch between double jump+forward A and float+foward A

unfortunately I havn't been able to try it out on a human opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom