• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Super Nuke Bros. Melee] - OFFICIAL DEMO RELEASED YES

fromia

Smash Cadet
As for Link, his AAAA combo can help rack up damage right in front of the opponent -> bomerang to bring the oponent back, repeat.

All the special moves are quite useful in this game, to make up for the lack of moves. For example, you can now aim with Pikachu's side special, Peach's down special in air becomes dair, etc.

Character movements are smooth and easy to move around. Makes comboing easier.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
I just played this Demo and may i say...... IT IS BEAST. It feels just your PLaying Brawl! ITS AWESOME. Though it could use some work on Specials and More attacks.

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
for a flash i'm very impressed holy cow it feels like im playing brawl 0.0

i don't know if your taking character suggestions but how about Geno, and Mallow from Super Mario Rpg.

Skull Kid with his majora's mask.

if i can think of any others i'll let you know

good luck on this amazing project

can't wait till it's complete :)

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
i think super nuke bros should have a full screen mode as well if its possible?

also add bomberman and megaman to the nuke bros if its possible ^^

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
Link's aerial is more useful than it was in Brawl, but if you really need to attack in the air, Spin Attack works quite well.

Full Screen mode is perfectly possible, and in fact already has the capability for it, it just needs a little extra code. Be warned that full screen will increase the lag.

You'll have to wait and see about characters. :)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Playing Flash in a browser does suck a ton. Plus, most cases with a downloaded Flash game allow you to resize the window (and thus resize the vectors, decreasing speed).

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
At the Beta stages of the game, it gets difficult to keep track of it. In the past, Taro & I have released demos that have been posted around the internet and hailed as a full game, stolen, hacked, etc.
*cough*crashflash*cough*
We're hoping to keep this to a minimum until release.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
I just tried the demo....WOW! I was VERY surprised with it! I love the graphics style, the feel of it, everything! I love the moveset/final smash you put together for Meowth, with all the pokemon references (his actual cry for downB was epic xD) Its not perfect yet, but overall great job! Most fan games dream of reaching this level. If you keep it up this'll definately give Smash Flash 2 a run for its money!

Smash Apprentice
are they any more new demo or where can i play the latest demo

this thread is dead huh so is the game

Smash0holic

Smash Apprentice
First question: Yes. We plan on not only having the characters WE like aboard, but we listen to the fans aswell.

Second: We havn't got the .com site up, once it's there the updates will start flowing, expect 2 weekly or something like that. The .com site will be up soon, sit tight.
The game is good,does anybody know where I can find a download link?
:confused:

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
it's released now go get it (= for me it looks very good for a smash bros mod but i would care much more about these if they were on ds homebrew

konstargirl

Smash Cadet
This isn't a bad bros demo. I wish it was a litle faster though. Maybe more sound effects when the characters fly off the stage and stuff like in brawl. :)

Snd have more playable characters too will be nice. ^^

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Tried the demo. I love the art style of the characters. I also got the "secret character." Good jobs guys. I expect more from you :bee:

Smash0holic

Smash Apprentice
it's released now go get it (= for me it looks very good for a smash bros mod but i would care much more about these if they were on ds homebrew
Of course i know its out,i was asking if anybody had a download link so i can play offline.

Bynine

Smash Cadet
Wow, this is quite good! Really enjoying it. Meowth's SFX are a bit annoying though.. D :

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i know it's just a demo, its pretty cool though, but i cant seem to do smash attacks.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
What privacy reasons?What if a lot of people want to play it offline?
Me and a few other guys wanted that.
He said PIRACY, not privacy. I have a feeling that the developers were tired of people downloading it, breaking into it, stealing the code/engine, and making their own shoddy version of it. I don't really blame them for removing the DL version, to be honest.

By the way, the game looks great so far, guys; keep up the good work!

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
A: Calm down.

B: There are some people who would take the game and actually sell it as their own. The developers don't want people abusing the game to make money.

And the only reason they can use so many famous characters is because they aren't making any money off the game. Therefore selling it for money is illegal.

Top Bottom