• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Lion 4 results and shoutouts [Melee/Brawl] - European tournament

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
amsah and overtriforce took shiek to a new level...

Thanks to the organisers for a good tourney

well done fuzz for representing the UK

and sorry i suck so much :)

Exalador

Smash Lord
Yo guys , the tournament was pretty good , but i'm too lazy for a big post now ( maybe tomorow )
so i just wanted to say thanks to porc , salepate , slhoka and fauster

and congratz' to Amsah and Kaos for the tourneys

hope to see all of you guys at ZEST4 ...
sorry, offtopic for the shoutouts (since i wasn't there)

But are you intending to come to ZEST4 baxon? because you are not on the list yet?

-----

man, wish i could've gone to this... looks like this tourney was the bomb!

EDIT: Does anyone have the E-mail adress / msn for ICE, i need to know if he still wants to come to ZEST 4, housing has been arranged for him and Luma, but i need to talk to them.

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
I dont really care that much about my bracket. I wanted to win TSL4 and I was obviously not prepared, I just wanted to fight Amsah AT LEAST in semi finals, but its ok, I wasnt prepared to beat Amsah or Zgetto. Im going to keep training as hard as I can and I will try it again in ZEST (still looking for cheap flights). I have many problems against Amsahs needles or Zgetto moving so fast in the platforms, I have to learn how to fight against that kind of things and still is going to be very hard :D

I love Melee and I enjoyed the tournament, no problem with my bracket at all :p

I will do the shoutouts tomorrow, Im a bit tired and I still have to practice today @_@

Btw, I also have to translate my interview @_@

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone , it's time for my shout out !!!

UK :

Fuzzyness: We played the last day , your C.Falcon is too good
I'm looking forward to see/play you again ^^

Spain:

K12 : Dude , our matches the first day at porc's was soo good , i like your style , you are really good
I still need my revenge in fox ditto :p !!!

Over : We only played a few matchs in the kitchen , you are very good against falco/fox
Congratz' for the second place ^^

Strawhat : Dude , you are awesome , i love your marth but we have to play more next time
I really need some training against marth ...

Hikotsu : It was nice to see u again ,Too bad we dind't play this time , i hope to play you next time

Kanker-Dutchies :

Amsah : You are too good as always , your sheik is awesome , it was nice to talk with you again , congratz' for getting first !!

Faab : LE FAAAAAAAAAABIIIIIIIIIIAN !!! haha it's always funny to talk with you
You are a really nice person , too bad you lost to poilon because of the suicide ^^'
Kanker-mongool XD

Zgetto : Haha , it was good to see u again , you are a very nice guy ^^
sorry for geting you out of the winner bracket , i know you'll take your revenge at ZEST4 :p

Adam : Our falco dittos was soooo good , i love your play-style , you are too Goed
And i liked when u asked me to teach you how to do the platforms combo with falco ^^

Mindtrick : we didn't talk , but i watched your Yoshi , WTF you are so fast/technical ...

Rebaz : it was good to see u again , i have your camera i'll bring it to ZEST4
Hope to see u there dude

Gaki: MORENOOOOOOOO my friend , it was nice to see u again , too bad you didn't win the brawl tourney
I want to see you play melee again ^^

Belgium :

CBT+ : Arf on a pas joué cette fois , j'espere qu'on aura le temps la prochaine fois

German speakers :

Ice : Our matches in the looser's bracket were intense, you ***** me ;_;
I'll take my revenge ... one day XD

AE : Tonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!! it was soooo good to smoke/chill with you
i hope to see you soon
( Somehow .... XD )

UCK: Man it was nice to smoke/talk with you ^^
you improved a lot , i watched your matches VS Charlon , good **** dude ^^
when is the next smack ? XD

Luma: WTF man , i just realised that we NEVER played together ...
you're a nice guy , i hope too see u soon ^^

Pizz@ : WTF dude , Why did u said "**** YOU" to PORC ? he housed you 48 hours man
and you agreed to go to Mrick's place the third day, that's not fair , i hope you apologized to porc

Norway:

Kriz : Mon ami !! it's always nice to talk with you , we didn't play this time
I hope to see you soon ^^

Tonberry : Wow your bowser is awesome, just like you , we didn't played too , but i watched some of your matches
Good as always ^^

FlikkFlakk : WTF i've never seen a technical fox like this , i remember when you did the " silent wolf combo " on my falcon ^^'
Our matches were really good , looking forward to see you again

Sweden :

Ajp_Anton : Thanks for coming , recording and uploading ^^

Izaw : Thanks for the pictures ^^
it was nice to see u again dude

USA :

Linguini : Daaaaayum you are soooo good , the best ganon i've ever played
Too bad you played the teams with JD XD
It was nice to meet you , you are a nice person
Hope to see u soon dude ^^

The tournament was ******* great , i really enjoyed it from the begining to the end ^^
Special thanks to porc , salepate , slhoka and fauster fayk for such a good tournament
And sorry if i forgot some people ^^'

Top Bottom