• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Forzen Warlock Falcon Punch Oil Spill Attack (140% damage)

Mr.Game_and_Watch

Smash Apprentice
Alright in Anyone Mode online about 10min ago I was playing against a Captain Falcon, Gannondorf, and Samus (I was G&W) and the arena was final destination. The samus was a noob and i easily absorb 3 super charges. Now the Gannon gets a freezie and launches it on the samus. While samus is forzen the captain falcon user comes near attacks a bit and then charges a punch just before Samus becomes unforzen and rises into the air (the ganon on the opposite side of the frozen samus started charging a bit before this). Now as the samus is falling down (from the rising freezie effect) the charged punches hit at roughly the same time. Now directly after the punches i use Oil Spill so I can hit everyone at once .

Now within a second of me using oil spill Samus is KOd and the damge meter is 140%
(I saved this on my wii but i dont know how to upload it to a computer)

notes:
Ganon was on the right Falcon was on the left at glancing blow range Samus was in between Ganon and Captain Falcon and i am on the right next to ganon and i use oil spill instantly after the punch hits

20% + 30% + 30% + 60% = 140%

Top Bottom