• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Di Duper Huge Size

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
Now, I don't know if all of this has been discovered yet, I searched, and couldn't find it, so here is.

As you may have noticed, in brawl, there are many new ways to get huge, I have put them all together, and am now about to tell you how to do it. I maybe could be even bigger than giga jigs

-Giant brawl
-Mario
-Set items to lightning and super mushroom
-Go to WarioWare

As you may have noticed, about 10% of the time, lightning makes the person who gets it big. So, what you would need to do it do what is listed up there, get lightning to make you huge, get a super mushroom, do one of the minigames in the warioware thing to get big, and taunt.

I have attempted this several times and could never get them all together, I kept running out of time. It is, definately, a hard thing to do, and if anyone does do it, could you possibly post a vid? Thank and please no flames if this is already known.

Top Bottom