• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo?

Eggz

Smash Hero
No, originally it was 3 slices and a bucket of dog blood. Apparantly the champ combo is moving up to "Acceptable in human society"

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I believe it was in Long Beach.

I want some pizza :p

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
That sounds pretty good.

Too bad the pizza ran out fast and I had to settle with leftover donuts. I felt so sick the next day.

Super Champ Combo? No Champ Combo Supreme or Deluxe?

Eggz

Smash Hero
No, everyone who likes the dogblood knows it is still there. The name is just a mindgame to attract people who don't like dog blood. (Not that there are many)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kids these days have no knowledge of Smash history.

Champ Combo was a pair of tournaments Champ (Charoo) and I ran in March and April of 2006. The two were named Champ Combo: Yayuhzzz Edition (special guest ChuDat) and Champ Combo: NorCal Edition (special guests NorCal and Arizona).

This might help you understand.

$ick

Smash Lord
Kids these days have no knowledge of Smash history.

Champ Combo was a pair of tournaments Champ (Charoo) and I ran in March and April of 2006. The two were named Champ Combo: Yayuhzzz Edition (special guest ChuDat) and Champ Combo: NorCal Edition (special guests NorCal and Arizona).

This might help you understand.
Kids these days expect other kids to know things they had no part of.. But yeah that video was probably one of the greatest videos of smash I've seen. :)

Arash

Smash Lord
i don't know, but please for the love of god post it in tournament discussion first

we can all check on it there, don't worry

*Bump*

I really want this to happen,lol.

Yo champ,we have to do teams again,most of those suicides were from the control(Hands were cold as hell too),got a new control now.

*BTW,I'm that one black guy that was at gary's house with the ugly fro*

;D

Top Bottom