• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo, *****es

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
its a lv 30 Lucario, can't expect that much. Not to mention BS is lv 83, lemme rephrase, a WILD lv 83 Bomb Soldier.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
So tear me open pour me out.

Im ACTUALLY attending a seminar for people who are incredibly awesome in the sac during Super Change Combroke.

Luis is invited. No one else.

sidefx

Smash Champion
OMG LET ME DO THE NORCAL VS SOCAL VIDEO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

neal i hate you for life. <3

*watches unpublished norcal vs socal vid*

**** you all =D

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Nah. I say put the video in the hands of someone reliable from SoCal. Last time we put it in the hands of NorCal, it never got published.

sidefx

Smash Champion
im going to get so much **** at this for the video.. lol

im going to count how many times i get asked what happened to it, or where it went etc. neal you better protect me.

are camcorders banned or no. id like to record crowd footage for personal satisfaction when norcal ***** the **** out of socal. =D

yes them be fightin' words aight

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I want to see Isai freak out in the crowd again. :p

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Fighting words? SoCal is going **** NorCal out of the water. I'm not even ranked in SoCal and I beat people at Nexus who were ranked in NorCal *cough* SideFX *cough*

Charoo

Smash Champion
gotta start working on a socal vs norcal 2 banner

what the heck is happening in naruto right now since i stop watching it haha

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
what, in the ever so challenging Peach vs ICs matchup? ;)
Oh. I'm just kidding. I'm just being a jerk on purpose. At work they told me that I have to start being mean to people under me if they slack off, but I'm not a mean person. So I just went around on the boards a few days and talked a lot of trash to a lot of random people just for practice. Haha. Sorry for the way I acted.

sidefx

Smash Champion
oh yeah i remember when kawn ( unranked zelda player from norcal) took out arash (ranked 6th in socal) in that norcal vs socal crew battle =)

btw theres a good chance 2 of our best might not make it this year.. were working on it =D (pulls out fat wads of cash infront of ss, and tang)

edit: peach is kind of a huge up hill battle for ic's.. ;)

sidefx

Smash Champion
chok doesnt know nk's true potential. i saw it.. for a moment.. but then it went away as quickly as it came into sight...

=(

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol I remember NK talking about how Duck and I were some nub team they had to play at Nexus. It was fun taking out a Norcal team. :) *Subscribing to thread*

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I remember Kawn and Zoap were on a team and they lost to ThomaSexy and What Is Fear, who are both not ranked and not in the top 10 battle.

But Kawn's Zelda was pretty cool. Some people said NorCal didn't have all their best players but Kawn did an excellant job and made that less of a factor in that crew battle.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Well, theres a basketball court....so lets steal from FC and do Dodgeball!

Top Bottom