• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Doc.

Smash Ace
yea i went i made sure no one caught me this time but i couldnt stay for long =(
and the tourny started already so i couldnt do friendlys

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ph.d- good stuff man. great matches. your rob and luigi were mad good.... and the captain falcon dittos were fun ha lol. i think you did way better with rob than luigi against my meta knight though.
hopefully i can play you again soon.

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol sry i was like that from the start u can ask Dark i showed up randomly and dont say hi to anyone lol
dont worry next time i go il say hi to everyone lol

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Finding Doc. at the weeklies is like trying to find Waldo in the back of a Cereal box...WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!???? lolz.

^_^ yeah Shadow, ur bro, beasted too. wasn't expecting it, i though ya had seperate wiis thats y... ehh never mind tho.i'll play ya'll anytime. and Doc. I'll play ya'll too GEEZ YA NEED TO BE WIFI Available. Im a super eager player

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Good **** at the weekly guys, i played Snake, Shadow and Homalon. Get at me for eliminating both of you guys lmao, and good games Homalon, nice luigi, too bad we didn't get to finish that match. If you're wondering, i'm that DK player who played you in the friendly

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Yup, he's good. Play him yourself and find out.
Taka and him should play each other too and discuss Diddy strategy.
Good cause now since I've got a job now my work load has gotten heavier. So ppl that still come to my school for brawl training, days to come by might become randomly limited. But right now it is the best location for everyone to play each .^_^ lol

So hit me up time to time to train

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
umm guys we need to figure out the order for crew battles

GET AT MY FALCON!!!!!!!!!

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Crew battles? Geez have i been missing alot or something?

Also if you guys wanna fight me, ask me as early as ya can so im not fighting somebody else. >_< lol

Also homalon where were u? You asked me to get in your room online but you nvr showed up. T_T

Snakeee

Smash Master
umm guys we need to figure out the order for crew battles

GET AT MY FALCON!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to decide on this until the crew gets together. Maybe one day this weekend or next weekend we can meet at Jumpman's? Jump give us a good day to do this.

Doc.

Smash Ace
pyaaaa (chops air) i can see the members who are qualified so far (@_@)

Snakeee
Shadow

these two are def
i need to see everyone else's lvl offline i never got to play jump even thoe i went to his school lol
i need more offline training before anything

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
pyaaaa (chops air) i can see the members who are qualified so far (@_@)

Snakeee
Shadow
*cough*xivk*cough*

these two are def
i need to see everyone else's lvl offline i never got to play jump even thoe i went to his school lol
i need more offline training before anything
the sneaky ghost strikes again ^w^

Snakeee

Smash Master
Thanks Doc, and nice try there Xivk lol. We'll figure out who's going to start in crew battles when we all meet up. I have a few people in mind, but I'd like us all to play each other first.

Doc.

Smash Ace
im super low on cash right now lets say i have 12$ left and i have to use that for my whole semester =(
yea making weekend trips is a no no for me also im usinf a school metro card that i found so u kno the deal with them must leave before 8:30 =(

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
WAT IS THIS MORE DIDDYS WOOOOOT and no one comes and hits me up on aim FCKERS of course i'll vrs and discuss and random **** like that robby dude come to f i t we can play there thats the **** man we need more diddy kongs so the smash community can get pissed lol

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Just a slight question for you guys that vs. snakeee's ZSS, wouldnt you say she is rlly overpowered? >_<

She even kicked off a full charged aura sphere. I havent seen anybody else do that, da hell? ?_?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Heh, thanks Eli/Luck. Hope to see you guys at the weekly tomorrow.
So, who else in this crew is going besides us staten islanders?

Top Bottom