• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Snakeee

Smash Master
CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Taka Joins the Brawl!

(Btw I actually had to battle Taka himself to unlock him. It was a tough battle, but he is now recovering from electromagnetic shock).

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
well if u look at my signature, im the challenger approach and since my gay ISP cut off my net and my mom is in Jamaica and i cant do anything, i have lots to say.... First, thnx Doc for wishing me happy B-day...i got brawl on my b-day, Next Happy B-day to Dark Pch, Snake had Ph.D's Luck for winning Round 2 on a crewmates B-day. I call it "Ph.D's Blessings". Next, Dark Pch., If u having trouble finding Brawl and a wii, go to nintendo world early in the morning like me....(well actually i got luck cuz i got my wii on a wednesday and some1 told me to go early but i went later and there was lots of wiis available and a short line" Long story short they get wiis everyday...idkabout games tho. i think they had like a limited supply of brawls when i went to buy it....They shud have more....also i think they only take Credit?debit cards for wiis.... idk i'll see, if anything i could help buy wiis for ppl if the pay....Lastly, I dunno my FC and wont be online till my mom gets back from Jamaica, in the mean time, im collecting Stage pieces and recreating familiar stages...See every1 soon with my new Brawl mains

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks for the B-day shoutout.

Yea they do only take cards, which kills it for me. I cant find a wii anywhere, everyday I look and get nothing. This is getting annoying......... screw this area......

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Thanks for the B-day shoutout.

Yea they do only take cards, which kills it for me. I cant find a wii anywhere, everyday I look and get nothing. This is getting annoying......... screw this area......
Yo if u want, u can come with me to Nintendo world and i buy it for u

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
O.O

You dont have to do that, and I am not sure if its 250 or lil more cause of tax. and I have the tax money if they charge a lil more. But then I have no cash for the train.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
O.O

You dont have to do that, and I am not sure if its 250 or lil more cause of tax. and I have the tax money if they charge a lil more. But then I have no cash for the train.
Na, its kool i'll come get u then. ur overall with the tax would be $270. thats how much it costed me (with tax)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
O.O

Na, its kool i'll come get u then. ur overall with the tax would be $270. thats how much it costed me (with tax)

@Crew: I have another character thats just as gay as my Luigi...get at me

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Was snake and shadow was at the weekily cause i didn't see them lol
haha. that was you?? i heard someone yell "SHADOW!!!" but i couldnt find anyway when i turned around.. didnt even know which way you were calling me from so i thought i was hearing things. lol. hopefully i'll see you next time cuz im still unsure of what you look like.

well happy birthday dark pch. hope it's a good one.

welcome to pheonix era taka. hope to play you again soon.

Snakeee

Smash Master

@Crew: I have another character thats just as gay as my Luigi...get at me
Olimar? Or is this another one?
And my bad, Happy belated birthday...I guess your bday spirit made the Gamestop owner allow us to choose our characters then eh? lol thanks man

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This sucks. The Wii's are 270 with Tax. Bastids should just say 270 not 250!!

I'm 20 bucks short. And I heard I could go to nintendo world and just pay cash.

This sucks, it may be a while before I play people. its funny how everything always gets messed up when getting a wii........... -______-

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well im suppose to fight everyone in this crew at least once so anybody that i havent fought yet conteact me on aim sometime ^_^.

Fought:
Snakeee
Ndelz
Shadow

and dark.pch, the wii is pure evil. Its cheaper than the other systems but just expensive enouigh for some too still not get it, lol.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
This sucks. The Wii's are 270 with Tax. Bastids should just say 270 not 250!!

I'm 20 bucks short. And I heard I could go to nintendo world and just pay cash.

This sucks, it may be a while before I play people. its funny how everything always gets messed up when getting a wii........... -______-
yo my dude didn't i just say i got u? All u have to do is show up early, and i can help u get a wii

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
I wanted to vs. you Doc. but that da yu asked you signed off so i couldnt as kyou for your number. ~_~

Also yay i beat unknownz (lag trouble the whole match though so boo T_T)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
yo guys will have to wait till my mom comes back from Jamaica so she can fix my net. umm idk where to find my wii # and wat im gonna do is post my FC and List the names of ppl i added so ya could add me also tell me ya AIM SN so i could Hit ya up

Doc.

Smash Ace
I wanted to vs. you Doc. but that da yu asked you signed off so i couldnt as kyou for your number. ~_~

Also yay i beat unknownz (lag trouble the whole match though so boo T_T)

i didn't sign off i lost connection =P
also my Friend code is right next to my name lolol

im like always on and find nobody on =(
im so lonely lolol

Snakeee

Smash Master
someone play alukard and venom in brawl teams!
Me and Shadow are MMing them tomorrow...just curious but where is this coming from and who are you? lol I don't mean that in a mean way.

Also, who is coming to the weekly tomorrow? So far Me, Shadow, Ndelz, and Unknownz are going.

Doc.

Smash Ace
dam i hate that u have to pay to play also i havent played anyone besides snakeee and Ndelz wheres everyone else

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Once again thanks Ph.D for helping me get a wii. Really am greatful.

And good matches at my house. You have a good diddy. I got some good training on him.

Top Bottom