• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup wit it

Ashkon Honardoost

Smash Rookie
What's good everyone.

My name is Ashkon I often go by PAB or NorCalBuster. I'm relatively new to the scene having joined back about 9 months ago after the Evo 2013 hype train. I currently reside within the great region of NorCal. Since joining the scene I have greatly enjoyed my time within the community. I am the founder of the ShowdownSmash stream and a TO for the GetSmashed@theFoundry tournament series hosted in San Francisco.

Figured I'd make this post and frequent around SmashBoards here and there. If anyone has any questions about streaming tech feel free to ask me. I'm always open to help someone out with any questions they have :D

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet
Hello there. Welcome to the forums! Wow, you founded the ShowdownSmash stream? I think I remember watching one of the streams at some point. Enjoy yourself and hope you like it here! :D

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there Ashkon, nice to know you're already pretty involved with your community. Hope you see prosperity as a streamer and a TO, even as a player if you're up for it :)

Top Bottom