• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sup rate my falcon :D

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Only had time to watch the first vid and I say nicely done. You were almost always in constant motion but it wasn't reckless, seemed like you had pretty good control of Falcon. Also your moves flowed well with SHFFLs and came out fast the way a Falcon's should. Also gj on the chain grabbing, and nice Gentleman to throw combo.

I guess one tip is at 34-36 seconds instead of the 2nd knee you could have gone for a dair and probably KO'ed. Deciding wether to finish off the stage with a knee or dair (after a string of aerials) is a good thing to practice since it takes quick thinking on the spot. It basically just depends on how close your opponent is to you in the air, but that kinda stuff just comes with playing more matches so no worries :)

I couldn't really tell how skilled the Fox was (as in if he was on par with you), some points such as his SHFFL'ed nairs + waveshines were nice, but overall it seemed you overwhelmed him. Good match.

EDIT:
I took a peek at the other vids and noticed that in all of them that many times, you SHFFL air attacks into a punch cancel. Really like that tactic :D, especially since it can even open up for another throw.

Elrodillazo

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the comments man i would appreciate if you rate the other matches when you have time :D

Flare233

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't attack Gannon from below so much because he has one of the best and most powerful downspikes in the game. Also be careful with the nairs because he can easily ftilt and stop you dead in your manly testosterone-filled tracks.

Boner

Smash Rookie
moonwalking isn't necessarily a must need but if u learn it, it opens so many doors.
[dashdance>fake moonwalk>moonwalk>fair]

Top Bottom