• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup New Amigos!!

EHERO

Smash Rookie
Hey there everybody hows it going! I'am EHERO a new member to this awesome growing community. I've been playing smash since the good old 64 days, aww good times.
Heres my smash bros history:
I have played every single version of smash bros. During the gamecube era i remember when i first got melee and it was hype!. But as a kid i didn't pay much attention to the competitiveness of the game and I just got a PS2 and fell away from it. When Brawl came out my brothers and friends were hooked on it but little by little it went away. While i was now attending college i met some new friends that heard of brawl and barely started playing it. One day i invited them to my house so i can dust my brawl copy off and play, and that was the end of that. I have been playing ever since! i even picked up melee too like 2 months before SSB4 came out. Now I am highly addicted to SSB4 and would like to better myself in that game. My old noob smash bros friends are now on the grind and they showed me the documentary which blew their minds. They all now play melee non stop. As for me the documentary inspired me to really try to be"good" in SSB4 so currently i am just training to join my first tourney which that was what brought me here to these forums!

Characters:
SSB64: Link, Mario
SSBM: Mario
SSBB: Mario, Toon Link
SSB4: Mario, Toon Link, Lucina

Locartion:
Los Angeles, California

Yeah i like Mario lol nothing worng with that. Apart from the game i also have a PS3, i work at a bank and drive my own car.
The wii u i actually play on isnt actually mine but I really want to get my own soon so I dont have my FC on me right now but will post it up once i get a chance. At first i played with the wii u pro mote but my melee friends switched me back to the game cube controller which i have had since my gamecube days.

Once i get my own wii u I want to play on Twitch and stream my online matches and just talk to everyone playing. I am also still a noobie at twitch which the website is kind of confusing right now hahaha.

My gamer tag EHERO came from yugioh which was my favorite archtype in that game and was my current deck at that time when I started playing brawl again in college, it just stuck to me.

Any questions? Just ask cant wait to meet you guys!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to the boards~:189:

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

Top Bottom