• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Smash , July 24th , Long Island .

TeeVee

Smash Lord
if anyone from new england is going and can give me a ride, ill be here

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Extra promotion ! For anyone who brings 5 people who enter either of the 2 tournaments I will reward the drivers with $5 refund at end of the tournament . This mainly applies for the long distance drivers.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
depends are you actually going out of your way to get people?like will does ,doom does, c4 does , fire does, blood cross does ect.They spend a lot on gas and tolls so im trying to make it more affordable to come but if u were picking people up from from the city or in Suffolk at least then id say yes

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
it is not bad by public transit take the LIRR to mineola and call someone to pick you up.

sadly I will not be here >_< saffron is on this date-.-

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
it is not bad by public transit take the LIRR to mineola and call someone to pick you up.

sadly I will not be here >_< saffron is on this date-.-
Will probably do this. Next thing: who is driving that I can contact when I exit the LIRR? I don't have a ton of smasher friends entered into my phone or anything. If you are driving, please send me an IM, PM, or just post here and let me know if it's cool that I contact you for a ride to and from the train station. Again I will compensate.

BBW: I recommend posting this in the regional forums too although it might be a little too late now.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Please bring setups if you can , I have a good amount covered between me will knightmare and the venue but having more does is speed up the tournament and gives a chance for a potential side tournament. something like mid tiers low tiers /team ect. So please bring a setup if you can !

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Orion is going to Rhode Island on the 24th, but its all good bc this is looking like it will be a pretty good turnout. The first sizable Game Table event in quite some time!! Get hyped *****es.

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
I can't go....today is just an all around bad day to try and go out, my dad is working all day so I can't even get a ride back home(besides public trans., which imo just isn't worth the trouble)

Top Bottom