• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestions for a Date for next PnT Tourny,

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

Its the beginning of the semester. School blows. I am completly unaware of any upcoming events. So I have no clue as to when to schedule a tournament. Any sugestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Leh

Smash Ace
This Saturday would be awesome, seeing as nothing is happening this Saturday.
With just enough notice to get atleast 15-20 people (the regular tourney goers) from SFL. Iunno how many locals would come.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the only thing i can think of recent that isnt really taken is october 4th, that saturday

Edit: or this saturday, like cueball thundah said, for the SFLians

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
this saturday as mr.LEH stated.

it's only tuesday, and i'm pretty sure people are bummed from school and wanna play some smash already.
if you need help with anything, i can spread the word to those that dont check the boards often.

everyone likes scrubs in tournys dont they?

Master Raven

Smash Master
I think this Saturday would be good if that's what most people would want. You can count me in for sure.

Leh

Smash Ace
Well lol, WE dont decide, PNT does. Did PnT say they are hosting on sat?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Well lol, WE dont decide, PNT does. Did PnT say they are hosting on sat?
I talked to Tony the other day, (I went to go pick up a game boy :) ) said that it usually goes through PnT to Junior, Assuming that Juniors asking us means that PnT is going to host it when Junior gets an answer.

SAFE TO ASSUME AMIRITE?

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****, lol. Im gonan call PnT see if they have an opening this saturday for the tourny =).
Now only issue is I may not be there so it will all be in the PnT peoples hands (I may have to study Saturday morning) Ill post back in like 20mins

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Ok.... Waiting for there call.

Question does Oct. 4th sound good aswell?

I mean One this Saturday then a well advertized one on Oct 4th?

lemme know please. =D

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Both these dates sound fantastic.
And i'm sure the usual attendees will be there, so having the tournament run smoothly won't be a problem.

If saturday is a sure thing, i'll start telling people to tell people.
what i mean is, more people is better

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Doesnt Look as if this Saturday is gonna work out. Havnt heard anything from PnT. And Im heading to Class now, so I dont think posting a Saturday tourny tomorrow will be worth it. Ill post up the Oct 4th Tourny,

Top Bottom