• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subway fight night. San Antonio!

Denti

Smash Master
I know I'm not helping this tournament or anything like that, but I am making sure that it is clear that this date is filled for a Subway fight night that is doing Brawl and Melee on Oct 27th.

I'm just making sure that this thread happens and players can now start planning accordingly.

Here are all the details they have up there.

http://www.facebook.com/events/431727373540090/

Check it all out for yourself. It says it's Unity ruleset but I'm not sure if that means MK banned or not.

10$ entry fee. I'm not sure on the details of doubles or prices or whatever.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I actually didn't know you made a thread Denti.

I was thinking of changing the rules to Meta Knight allowed. Unless Texas really prefers him banned still. Should it stay on the Unity rules?

Can you copy paste the info I have on the facebook page?

Denti

Smash Master
I actually didn't know you made a thread Denti.

I was thinking of changing the rules to Meta Knight allowed. Unless Texas really prefers him banned still. Should it stay on the Unity rules?

Can you copy paste the info I have on the facebook page?
You should allow him :D

And you should try the Apex rules (the brawl world tournament).

Also you should make your own thread so you can manage it whenever you need to and junk. I made this thread so nobody planned their tournament on this date.

Denti

Smash Master
you gota ask mc clusky on facebook. what all do you wana know? I've asked him a lot of questions so I might be able to answer.

edit: I can't tell how much interest there is for Brawl on this.. >.> I wonder if it's even worth driving 5 hours there and back to attend.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Hope you can. Looking forward to some friendlies and advice...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Who needs carpools, megabus only cost me 2 dollars to come to this and it would only cost you like 20 to buy last minute (plus you would win this easily, so IM the one shelling out the big bucks after all).

Denti

Smash Master
I don't have the TIO file but

Brawl
1st - Denti
2nd - Megafox
3rd - K Prime

Melee
1st - SOS
2nd - ob... something? i forget his name. He used Luigi.
3rd - Admiral.

Top Bottom