• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace Emissary Lucas/Pokemon Trainer issue

Crawfiish

Smash Cadet
So when I get to the part in subspace emissary right after you defeat porky and you can choose between Lucas and "Mewtwo" (Pokemon Trainer), I pick a character and the game does this

$heen

Smash Ace
I've never seen that bug happen on console. I would start by giving you the regular advice of make sure you're using AXNextFrame as the hook type and maybe try reformatting your SD card and reinstalling.

aSwanting

Smash Rookie
Just made an account to chime in on this. I'm also getting a crash here, running a 3.5 ISO build through USB loader GX so it definitely isn't exclusive to Dolphin. In this case changing the hooktype to AXNextFrame only causes more issues.

Saw a couple users over on the SSBPM subreddit having the same problems with PM isos, not sure what to try next at this point but will report back if I find anything.

Top Bottom