• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid things we say while playing ssbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
aw..heres another funny one that caught fire in my area!

this comes from the overemphasized quality of the reflector.
We used to argue what teh best move was....but eventually just said it was the reflector. Eventually we would use it as an excuse if u lost with falco/fox.
"man..i should have used the reflector"
...but in time we came to shout "USE THE REFLECTOR!!"...opening your throat and saying in a deeper tone...w/ a hint of ***********
We'd yell it to noobs in tournaments...they would use it immediately...ineffectively of course, thinking our advice would save them.
the lil noobs would be like, "man...it don't help me!..the reflector ain't a good move!"
then we would all surround him and yell "NO!!!...the reflector is tEh best!!............USE THE REFLECTOR!!!"
but to make sure they never stop using it....everytime they use it, out of the blue..and cheer and shout like crazy, patting the idiot on the back.
likewise...when i beat someone...i stand up, put my hand on his shoulder, look him at him in the eyes and say, "u should have used the reflector" even if they didn't use a space animal.

We also love using quotes from Peppy from Starfox 64 as advice for...well everyone from noobs to each other.
"SHOOT THE BOOST TO GET THROUGH!"(yeah, i know he says, "use" but we prefer saying "shoot")

"Press the C-DOWN BUTTON!!!...............................WAIT!!! THERE IS NO C-DOWN BUTTON!!!!"

Hold A to charge your laser...you can also lock onto enemies this way!
Use the break!!!
u get the pic

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
meleeruler2 and meleeruler

i am sorry for meleeruler2 (andy) double posting allot. he is new to swf and doesn't know a lot about it. I have already givin him a warning (i think) and told him personally.

by the way,
me and Andy, (meleeruler2) were playing ssbm, and we were in the air right under fd, and he was doc and i was fox. HE KILLED ME BY USING DOWN + B AND BOUNCING ME OFF THE WALL TO MY DOOM!!!!!111!!!1!!!one!!!11

i then shouted "You killed me by using the wall to meteor smash me????!!!??? I mean who uses down + B to kill someone??"

I then peed on him... ...ok not really.

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
I think at my 2nd or 3rd tourney, GE 2 if i recall, everytime I would kill my opponent I would blatantly state "Your dead..." with no emotion at all. I think I annoyed my opponents by always pointing out the fact that I killed them which threw off their game.

we call capt. falcs knee the "Knee of Love/Death/etc." Depending on what color costume he has on so whenever we see someone get hit by it we all go "O sh*t, you just got pwned by the 'knee of love/death/etc."

Whats funny in our group is facial expression...We always stare at each others faces when we are playing to look at hilarious facial expressions that each of us make. For example: our buddy who is playing will look at us and be like "QUIT STARING AT ME!!!" which always messes him up while he is playing and its so hilarious cuz he looks like a fish when he plays, his mouth twitches and opens and closes like a fish, its freakin hilarious..

Anyways...our group always says random stupid crap...

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Yep, I was dying and then I recovered, then I said: "¡I've made it!", then my friend Bruno killed me with the aerial forward+A with Sheik -_-
He started to laugh madly and he said: "That was SO vain! HAHAHAHA!".
-_-

Another one was.
Bruno (1233 is his nick): WTF, the fokin game LOVES YOU, anything to help you, phantom hits, bomb-ombs with Peach, Super Green Missiles with Luigi, ALL OFTEN! and the game HATES ME! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the bad things happens to me, Don't worry! I'll stop the bomb with MY BODY!! WHOAAA!!
Me: Whoa... heh, yes, Smash does loves me, die.
Bruno: =_=!!

Was funny, considering his tone.

Another:

Poncho: I'll spike you, DIEEE!!
*Poncho suicides trying to spike...
*Me, Bruno and Chila laughs madly.
Poncho: -______- ¡SILENCE!
*We laughs even MORE stronger.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
me and Andy, (Meleeruler2) will shout, "OH MAMA!!!!!!" on any suicidal occasion. Man is suicidal mission fun, (thats when i am jiggs and he sucks up my power with kirby and we roll off the cliff shouting, "OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

and when we meteor smash someone to the ground, we yell, "LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!!!)

ANTX

Smash Ace
i say "i'd hit it." a lot. especially when hitting it.

i also shout DONKEY STORM! a lot.

and cheer for ganondorf. especially when one isn't present.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
This is a good one from my friend Matarel (nick in Smash: 1233): "you don't play Smash; Smash plays with you".
Indeed.

f5o0x

Smash Rookie
Ya probly the funiest thing i have eber said was at a tourney i was reasently at and i came in 5th but what happend was i randomly go, You guys ever play melee naked? lol. Everone cracked up and it was funny. So u guys should all try it lol! :D

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Anytime I use G&W's Chef attack, I yell out "Sausage Muncher!", or "Munch on THIS sausage!"
A back attack with Docvitamins is dubbed "Suppository attack."
Falcon or Ganondorf's Up+B is the "**** and run."
Most of the time when I KO, I yell the move's name out(ex: Manhole! MAAAAAAAANHOOOOOOOOOLE!).
I've got a friend that says "So l33t!" during Peach's taunt...
And we make jokes about spam(the meat byproduct) during spammed attacks.
Ah, and my brother plays Roy. Any time the crowd starts cheering for him, we chant along, with "Roy's our boy! Gay boy toy!"

Ah, good times, goooooooood times.

Hoefler

BRoomer
Trail and I have come to the conclusion that when fun things are going on like trail taunting over and over, me playing as peach, or someone camping because it's funny, Cunning does not like it. He will take advantage of any situation to win, even if we are joking around.

Trail and I have begun to say, "What, are you the ****ing Fro now?" whenever one of us does something oppourtunistic.

Whoa-

The_Great_Demon

Smash Apprentice
Well me and my friends usually will make jokes which emans we are mostly laughing the whole time we play aka bonding lol
but sometimes we might look at each otehr and double team or other friends making him get all mad and again all of us will start laughing. Now when this is done to any one of us the one its being done to gets very mad and yells something stupid or one of my friends will mumble some akward thing like Don Vito does on Viva La Bam

besides that we our mostly laughing

Zoap

Smash Master
my favorites include

1.When im link vs my friends marth and he is ahead a life i usually say "Cant Touch This" and then he wont touch me that whole life.

2.Another fun one is to make sounds like ur masturbating, it totally throws off some ppls game.

3. A good one against marth or roy is just to say "par" randomly so that they dont know whether they should par or not.

4. But my favorite is when im floating under the edge and my friend goes for the spike i say "nope" rite as the umbrella cancels the spike.

The one that tops all of these is when my brother Hero(never ever played peach b4, doesnt even know how to l cancel or wd) was doing a peach ditto with Kawn(a guy in our crew who knows all the adv peach tactics) and in the end when my brother just ***** pwned his ***, kawn yells "He's not that good anyways".

Thats my contribution of stupid **** said when playing smash.

Lemming 1545

Smash Journeyman
"OH MAN, if you do that again... No, wait! I'll kill even if you DON'T hit me again!

I also enjoy quickly spouting out the names of my attacks as I hit with them. "Hidden Gauntlet! Armor Crusher! Iron Shoulder! Thunder Punch! Vulture Kick! Nightmare Lunge!" And every time I KO someone out of the air with Fist of Doom I yell "JUMPSHOT!" Not sure where that one started, really.

Of course, most of my Smash vocalization is limited to hystarical evil laughter and furious roars of... fury.

By the way, I think that "I stole your joy" quote is one of the funniest things I've ever heard...

Tenken

Smash Rookie
Once when I was smashing with my friend (this was a little over 2 years ago) we fought computers for some reason. Since they almost always shield-reflected the items we threw at them, it made me pretty annoyed. I was going to say how I liked how human-players didn't do that (none that I knew anyways), but I wasn't really thinking and started off with the sentence, "You know what I like about humans?" My friend laughed so hard. That's probably the funniest thing I've said while smashing, intentionally or unintentionally.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Playing Ganon and yelling out "THE FOOT" and doing the down-b. Or earlier today I was playing a Marth ditto with ChRed and I hit him and taunted directly in front of him. I had almost finished the taunt when he hit me but it was hilarious >_>

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
One of my friends likes to play as black Dr. Mario, calling him "Dr. Damento!!!!"

I was hosting this tournament in Malibu, and this twelve year old kid makes it to the semifinals, beating a lot of the older high school kids (and his older brother, which was very funny). In his last match, he plays this mean kid and loses. Everyone boos the winner and I say...

"I'm sorry, but the winner has been disqualified for illegal drug use"

Everyone cracks up.

«Vü§»

Smash Apprentice
ONE TIME, AT NUB CAMP, I GOT SO MAD AT THIS GUY CUZ HE PWNED MY L33T SHIEK WITH HIS PICHU THAT I SAID "ALL YOU PICHU ARE BELONG TO US"!!!11! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!1!!!!SHIFT!1!!kmjoniuo#h@(_*YHH1NPNPI10-891!

Moose Of Woe

Smash Cadet
Notable Quotes:

"GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD! Your punishment for defeat! My CROTCH!" -Captain Falcon after a "High Kick" victory stance

"Franks and Beans!" - Ness Victory

"He looks like a ******** bumblebee...." (Referring to black/yellow Ness)

"Attack of the space furries!" - Team Fox/Falco

"I am the great EL KNEE-NYO!" - Captain Falcon

"Dr. Mario, what is your prescription (prediction) for your upcoming match?"

Doc: "My prescription? PAAAAAAAAAAIN!" (Referring to Mr.T from Rocky III)

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMFG MY 300th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, anyways...

When my friend plays falco he will do a major combo on me and when he starts it up, I just simply say "No" and run away. And when someone is at 200%+ I'll yell "Why won't you Die?!!

N64

Smash Champion
*in the voice of the Bod commercial narrator*
"Hot combo.
Nice combo!
Smooth combo.
Cool combo!

I want your combo."

'tis amusing, after a particularly impressive combo. *shrug*

Exovel

Smash Ace
How bout this one..... my friend HAZARD always says... "if you weren't so f'in good, i'd beat you!"...which i usually respond to by saying "no **** sherlock"

CMan721

Smash Cadet
hehe. I say lotsa crap when I smash, usually at the end of the match. I like remarks about the controllers. Sometimes I just look at my friend/brother/ whoever I"m playing and go

'I feel sorry for your controller.. its being fingered by n00bish hands!'
'Are you sure you have both your thumbs?'
'Case of the wooden thumbs again, eh? (in a doctorly, understanding tone)
this one time, though, I was playing, and I lost horribly.
sometimes, I just look at the guy, and say in a serious tone, 'you're a wee gal' (think Willy the Groundskeeper/ Fat B@stard scottish accent)'. most start crying after that.

also, lotsa time when I get hit I just mutter under my breath, 'garbage'.
I know this one guy who, whenever he gets hit by Mario's fireball AND NO OTHER MOVE he screams, 'whores on stilts, I got burned again!' No lie.

I also like to say
'you're cookin ma grits, dude.'
'you're steamin my clams, man.'

A REAL MIND GAME

After a guy just absolutely pwns me with a tipper/ spike/ whathave you, sometime I just say
'you know... that move kinda turned me on..'
then wink and lick my lips in his direction.
I did this once to this guy, and I could VISIBLY see him gulp. funniest thing in my life.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i usually like to give props to my opponent, unless its cheap and ill be like, you *******.... but the f word usually works well

Xaron Fisk

Smash Journeyman
Lol...

If my opponent (usually my bro) SDs - Fear based kill.
Someone gets owned - Oh no you didn't!
Someone wins and tries to leave -- Cmon, one more match.
Some gets owned - I wasn't trying that match.
Some crouches peaches dsmash - You got moobed

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
ROFL.

My friend, when the match isn't going his way, occasionally threatens to go into "OPERA OVERDRIVE". When he's ready to use it, what happens is while he's playing, he gets a lot more aggressive and starts going like.... "YEE AH, OWIAH, NEE COM ORIGAAH", and makes a point to physically abuse his buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom