• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stuck at 488 trophies

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
alright, ive done classic/allstar with all people on all difficulties. done all the boss battles with all characters on every difficulty other than intense.

when i do coin launcher, i go through like 99 trophies and maybe get 1 new one. if im lucky.

where are the others? the one thing i havent done is made the bosses into trophies. ill go through sse to do this but where do i find the little trophie things that changes things into trophies.

any other suggestions for how to get more trophies is greatly appreciated.

also on a side note, im to understand that the way you collect all the stickers is just by playing with sandbags? correct?

k thanks

these last 3 challenges are bugging the hell out of me

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I believe you get more trophy stands in Intense (someone correct me if Im wrong). You also get stickers that increase the number of trophy stand drops.

Peck

Smash Apprentice
I sometimes try Skyworld, you get a few trophies and/or stickers there. And its quick.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Have you turned *all* the enemies in SSE into trophies? It's not just bosses. Other than that, it looks like aside from random trophies, the only challenge trophies you have left are Galleom (Tank)--from Boss Battles on Intense--and Stickers (from collecting all 700 stickers), right? Also, in Coin Launcher, make sure you're shooting up all the random little ship formations--not only will it get you more stickers, but shooting them all up makes more rare trophies come out. For coin farming, go to SSE and fight bosses like Galleom, Duon, and Tabuu on Intense over and over (you don't lose coins for getting a game over in SSE thankfully).

Me, I'm exactly 16 trophies away from completion.

Challenge trophies:
- Galleom (Tank)
- Porky Statue

Subspace Emissary trophies:
- Metal Primid
- Bombed
- Bucculus
- Shaydas
- Gamyga
- Autolance
- Armank
- Ridley
- Meta Ridley

Random trophies:
- Tingle
- Zora
- Samus (Power Suit)
- Manaphy
- Saki

In addition to those, I have 67 stickers left (currently at 633), so that's how much I have left to go before I get to 100%!

MxGm

Smash Cadet
OMG 488 Trophies? That's awesome! I just have 330...
For more stickers just make a CD/Sticker Factory...

cn23

Smash Cadet
how many trophies are there total cause i'm up to 506 at last check, all i really have left are a few subspace bosses and a few subspace foes.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
ok i have a question. how do u make a boss into a trophy??? throw a trophy stand at it?? but how do u do that if they never come up during a boss fight in the SSE.

and to answer some questions there are 542 trophies and 700 stickers. HOW MANY CD's ARE THERE????

Rew

Smash Journeyman
I don't know how many CDs there are, but there are 258 songs total (including starter songs).

As for boss trophies, you do have to use a Trophy Stand and throw it at them. It's very difficult, though. For one thing, the boss's health has to be wittled down to almost nothing (otherwise the TS will have no effect). Also, you have to wait for one of the danged things to fall down out of the sky. It's completely randomized, but you can help your chances in two ways: More Trophy Stands fall on higher difficulties (so try on Intense if you can handle the bosses at that level), and there are 2 or 3 stickers that you can use to increase TS drops (I forget which ones they are specifically--I myself don't use stickers in SSE).

So far, I've gotten the trophies for all bosses except Ridley and Meta Ridley--and I hear that those two are by far the hardest. =P

Peck

Smash Apprentice
Subspace Emissary trophies:
- Metal Primid
- Bombed
- Bucculus
- Shaydas
- Gamyga
- Autolance
- Armank
- Ridley
- Meta Ridley

Random trophies:
- Tingle
- Zora
- Samus (Power Suit)
- Manaphy
- Saki
I have the Tingle, Manaphy, Samus Power Suit, Zora Saki Bombed and Armank trophies. Just keep doing Coin Launcher to get the 1rst 3 i mentioned. I get manaphy in coin launcher tons/

kaloo

Smash Rookie
Actually you get that one for beating AllStar with ZSS, I think. Samus (Power Suit)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Play SSE on intense and coin and LIST (like what it looks like) for everything

I'm missing to my knowledge, that weird floaty thing with the 2 spears. Every time I kill those 2 big primid, I get the trophy stand, get it weakened, and it kills me and I lose the trophy stand. (Curse you intense!)

I'm missing like 6 trophies from challenges as well.

( I have 506 or 509 trophies)

CalebSitton

Smash Apprentice
i got like 507 trophies by doing the coin launcher non stop and completing challenges also trophy stands help in SSE they rarley drop though unless you had a sticker that made them drop easier. or you could do it on a harder difficulty than easy or normal.

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
I have about 511 trophies. I can't be ****** beating All Star with the hidden characters yet, nor have I tried beating All Star on any difficulty other than Easy.

On SSE enemies, I think the only one I'm missing is Metal Primid.

Stickers wise, I have about 633.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
how do you get the jyk trophy? everytime i throw a trophy stand at the thing it just disappears...since i mean you can't hurt it.
is it a random trophy? is it luck? or is there a trick to it

hamilton87

Smash Rookie
for the jyk trophy you have to beat the challenge "Clear Boss Battles with 20 characters "

I have 542 trophys only missing bulbasaur (random) and the all sticker trophy - I habe 692 stickers -.-

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
When trying to turn enemies into trophies, you'll get a notice that you've collected all the enemy trophies if you do get them all.

Likewise, a similar notice appears when you get all the boss trophies.

hamilton87

Smash Rookie
now I have 543 of 544 :) only left 6 stickers (694 of 700) then I have all trophys and stickers

Aura Power

Smash Apprentice
MO (small town sry, can't tell you exactly where)
I'm currently working on boss trophies in ALMOST 1 go I nearly trophified Ridley, only two tries I nearly had him both times. I messed up the 1st because the trophy was falling too fast for me to catch it, and then the 2nd time a blast box spawns and he kills himself XD. Bosses are lol these days when a random element can kill them

majora_787

Smash Hero
When I get every trophy including challenge trophies, enemies, bosses, and all-star, I'll be missing five random trophies.

I wish I knew what they were, but...I don't. I need to compare my trophy horde to the random trophies.

Also, I can't do boss battles. I just can't, too hard. That's why I do difficulty trophies with co-op.

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
Make sure to turn all the SSE enemies into trophies as well. (eg. Primid, Auto-Lance, etc.) And the Shellpod can be turned into two different trophies, (with shell and without). Doing this will be easier in Intense mode as you will get a lot of trophy stands.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
I am only missing the random trophies as well. The coin launcher will only sometimes give a new trophy out of 1000 coins or 2000. It has become irritating. I just used golden hammer on the have all stickers window, and plan to get them later.

Ekimaster

Smash Cadet
I have one random trophy, the 100 hours challange one, and the stickers one left. 684 stickers.

I was coin launching (?), and when I had two new ones, I left, to check if it was two or three I had left before I started. it was three, and I hadn't done my research (about shooting stuff to increase the new trophy chance). I didn't get the last one when I got back and shot the last of my coins (Not sure I would've even if I had continued in the first place). I got two new trophies at the cost of 9999 coins. Yay.

To get coins, I'm going to play matches with friends (Getting 100 hours in the process) and farm Duon...

Remember that the notice about the boss trophies won't show up until you also have Galleom (tank) (and maybe Porky statue). It confused me for a while. I guess that you won't get the enemies-notice until you have Jyk, but I don't know.

mysticlink

Smash Cadet
NNID
Karnian
3DS FC
4141-4094-8121
i'm stuck at 543 trophy and 692 stickers! i can't seem to have new stickers a this point, it's been a while since a got a new one!

SonicX580

Smash Lord
ok i have a question. how do u make a boss into a trophy??? throw a trophy stand at it?? but how do u do that if they never come up during a boss fight in the SSE.

and to answer some questions there are 542 trophies and 700 stickers. HOW MANY CD's ARE THERE????
There are around 304 cd's in the game.

Top Bottom