• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter 4!!! DISCUSS

Pinkdude

Smash Rookie
Alright guys im 34 consecutive ranked wins in a row... I dont know if ranked online is just scrubs although playmatch is for scrubs, either way im looking for a challenge, if anyone thinks they're elite and doesnt use Balrog(cuz thats who i use lol) lemme know wasup. My gamertag is Unspoken69 lez play, time to make some moneyyyy.

Oh and i was wondering if anyone fully understands the Icons yet. I've unlocked almost every single title, and yet im not even close to having all icons. I think it has something to do with medals, anyone know more?

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Alright guys im 34 consecutive ranked wins in a row... I dont know if ranked online is just scrubs although playmatch is for scrubs, either way im looking for a challenge, if anyone thinks they're elite and doesnt use Balrog(cuz thats who i use lol) lemme know wasup. My gamertag is Unspoken69 lez play, time to make some moneyyyy.

Oh and i was wondering if anyone fully understands the Icons yet. I've unlocked almost every single title, and yet im not even close to having all icons. I think it has something to do with medals, anyone know more?
jus add me.

i play vega

and i hear im pretty dam good

....so holla at me

Vijin

Smash Ace

Rog ditto!
Well I use Rose on the side so if Rog vs Rog is that gay then I'll play Rose.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Rog ditto!
Well I use Rose on the side so if Rog vs Rog is that gay then I'll play Rose.
Balrog's a really tough match for Rose. She doesn't have any wake up attack at all or any decent Dragon Punch "Get-the-eff-off-me" type move to keep rush down players away once they've started the knock-down-mix-up game. If you let him get position on you it's going to be really tough to get out of it.

Or not. You might be significantly better than me. I don't know.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I've never done that match, and plus my Rose is still just in the works. Any butt kicking she can get, the better.
But Rose has got fireballs and some safe combos herself so we'll see what happens.

Pinkdude

Smash Rookie
Yo Abe get your scrubness out of this thread haha... I heard u played Raef 2 nites ago n got ur A$$ beat on =P

Ima add you 2nite, I was playing Raef last nite i got him Beat him 7-3. We should get in some games 2nite.

Pinkdude

Smash Rookie
Yo my bad Jarlax my int just like died on XBL i'll try to get on later 2nite, dont know if its jsut me, but if im in like a party and trying to plya SF4 my game usually ends up loosing connection and its pissin me off

Vijin

Smash Ace
Yo my bad Jarlax my int just like died on XBL i'll try to get on later 2nite, dont know if its jsut me, but if im in like a party and trying to plya SF4 my game usually ends up loosing connection and its pissin me off
NP we'll get more later

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Once again...

Me on a controller...You guys might...MIGHT...have a chance...

Me on a custom 360 troller....Ill be surprised if you take half damage off in 3 sets....

Me on a stick....Why even ****ing try? Please, get out of here. No 1 will beat me at this game.

Try to Handle the Guile/Boxer combo holla at me!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill beat that *** in Dan dittos also

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Once again...

Me on a controller...You guys might...MIGHT...have a chance...

Me on a custom 360 troller....Ill be surprised if you take half damage off in 3 sets....

Me on a stick....Why even ****ing try? Please, get out of here. No 1 will beat me at this game.

Try to Handle the Guile/Boxer combo holla at me!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill beat that *** in Dan dittos also
lol.

go home and be a family man.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Rude Boi what up wit all dat hate?

U have ps3 or xbox?

Ill find you son.

whats the name?

Oh an mad love to you cant wait to see your happy ***.

When we teamin in brawl?

an no i am really mad nasty in Sf4

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
this game is the shiz... first place in round 1... round 2 is 2moro... very excited...

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Rude Boi what up wit all dat hate?

U have ps3 or xbox?

Ill find you son.

whats the name?

Oh an mad love to you cant wait to see your happy ***.

When we teamin in brawl?

an no i am really mad nasty in Sf4
xbox.. jus look at my sig

and i dnt think im playin smash anymore

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
polmex is actually pretty bad at sf he just camps with only sonic boom and flash kicks. no skill really. he tries to throw spam up close a lot but hes pretty bad at it. idk he doesnt have any mind games or smarts

anyways i want TE stick and fightpad on next shipment. how should i get em?

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
****ing Abel is the ****.

Petey: The next batch for TE sticks is in April I think. Either call and ask Gamestop for any possible details and a possible reservation, or keep an eye on some of the sites that sold it before.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Fizz add me on psn.

ID MastaChen

i play scrubby Ryu and boxer

we can play cod4 if u have that

PolMex23

Smash Champion
petey, why? Ill beat you anyday...

Im the only one that beat Alan...the asian dude that beat Justin Wong in Marvel....

He beat the "Vegeta" kid, that one the tourney...

...Why? Cuz i wreck hard ***...

I learned that Akuma can outcamp and out move guile....bad match up

And choking doesnt help

Top Bottom