• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Street Date broken in Germany

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
While I personally don't live in Germany, I'd like to inform those who do that some store named Saturn has broken the street date - go pick up a copy!

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Well, there is a Saturn relatively near where I live (1 hour away), but to be honest?
I kinda like getting stuff at the real release. It feels just... right.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Another store named Marktkauf or something seems to have some copies out early, too.

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
It's funny hearing those names out of a mouth who has never heard of them :D but yeah, Saturn and Marktkauf are known for getting stuff out early. Now only Mediamarkt needs some copies...

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
It's funny hearing those names out of a mouth who has never heard of them :D but yeah, Saturn and Marktkauf are known for getting stuff out early. Now only Mediamarkt needs some copies...
If Media Markt breaks the street date, it is (from my own experience) later in the evening. I heard people say they didn't get their Pokémon X copies in the early afternoon at the 11th, but when I got there, I had no issues getting my copy.

The thing that probably makes me want to not buy Smash immediately is the fast that I have holidays starting at Thursday while the 11th was a Friday and I wanted to get X for the weekend. That would be my last day in school, but since I'm visiting the doctor and I'm not going to school that day, I have a very convenient way to Media Markt and I can get there very early, right when the store opens, in fact. :b:

Last edited:

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
GameStop, pls.

They told me they'd break the streetdate, too, still warmly waiting on their phonecall...

Svenshinhan

Smash Cadet
My local game store hasn't gotten them in yet, but they're getting the shipment tomorrow, so I'll just pick it up after work, or during my lunch break if they call me before then. Still two days early, good enough for me.

I don't have a car, so I can't really go to Germany without it being a huge hassle. It's a 70-minute bicycle ride for me (one way). I would have gone for it on a Saturday. :p

luisr

Smash Rookie
I can confirm that MediaMarkt in Berlin broke the date. I got the game 2 hours ago! :D

linhgame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Linh-Game
3DS FC
1736-0779-8050
We have MediaMarkt in Sweden too and it's a German company. Maybe they could have the game the 2nd like Germany :D

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
Hopefully Mediamarkt Amsterdam will break the release date too! Going to have look tomorrow..

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wonder if any Portuguese stores have broken the street date...

But then again, waiting two days isn't a big deal.

Shog

Smash Ace
Huh, is that really true? I am cooking right now, and with a bicycle a Saturn is only like 6 Min away....I guess (after the cooking) I shall go?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
It comes out in Germany tomorrow anyways, so I guess it's not too surprising that a few stores have slipped. Went out to check today but Denmark is still keeping in form with the release date.

Last edited:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I called my local Medimax this morning and told them that Saturn broke the streetdate. The clerk confirmed that and then I got my game! SO HYPE!

Walfan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Walfan
3DS FC
1719-3715-3474
Micromania in France broke the street date as well, I bought my game there yesterday.

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
I keep hearing stores all around me sold since yesterday, all except the GS I pre-ordered at.

I rung them up yesterday evening, and they said that it should be there today, but I have yet to get notified...

Shog

Smash Ace
I bought the game...sweet lord, am I hyped for the Wii U version. The fast classic mode is awesome, smash run is decent. Toon Link is godly.

Top Bottom