• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

strats against ganondorf and falco, any ideas?

g5tran

Smash Rookie
hey, i've been playing a lot as pikachu recently and have been having trouble with ganondorf and falco. With ganondorf, i try to rack up damage with thunderjolts, but he usually just ends up smashing me out at low percentages. Falco's annoying as heck with his reflecter.

I can and do use QAC to attack, so if your ideas involve using it, i'm down to try it. thanks!

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Don't spam against gannon. He's slow but he can take a hit, and thunderjolts aren't much of a hit. Use your speed to your advantage, roll and attack (Dsmash is nice) to rack up the damage. If he's still hitting you, try some aerial attacks.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
you have to use mind games to avoid and strike using pikachu. Pikachu isn't made to take hits. you have to damage him slowly then strike for the kill. The moves you use are up to you. Recommend down smash and forward smash to rack damage. Thunder spamming won't help but do use it to strike him in the air. thunder jolt just to make him come to you. QAC when coming back from the stage if you can. and biggest point

DONT BE PREDICTABLE. If you still can't win, he is simply better than you and you have to work harder.

Falco can reflect thunder and thunder jolt. Just a warning. And falco's laser spam gets annoying too. jump in the air and thunder jolt, either he'll reflect or shield. You can thunder jolt again to approach with it or use an aerial to attack up to you.

g5tran

Smash Rookie
thanks for all the replies, yea my friend is pretty clutch with ganons grab special. I haven't tried chian-throwing yet though, will check that out.

Top Bottom