• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange Kill

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
that wasn't an arrow kill that was because fox used his over b at the wrong time and didn't catch himself intime. It was all because of the ledge and him not catching himself.

Ryu-u

Smash Cadet
But normally you reach the edge from this distance ive tried this with Fox from further away. The point is the scene where Fox uses his side B and not his up B. Also strange is that he can move after he uses his side B Oo

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
The reason he can move is because he cancaled his over B with the edge, and yes you can reach the edge from that distance but because your buddy cancaled his over b with the edge he didn't grab it and fell this happens with many attacks, you will see this happen with new Wolfs alot.

-Gambit-

Smash Apprentice
Glitchy edge is all. This stuff happens to samus, wolf, fox, falco, and marth.
Simply your opponent got gayed hahaha.

Jokercrow

Smash Rookie
It seems to me that Fox follow the last arrow line when doing the Forward B move. What make me believe that it's an arrow kill by Pit. Someone should try to see if Fox always follow those arrow lines when doing the Forward B move...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Only the tip of the arrow is a hit box the rest is just for the eyes. Believe me that was more the stage then the Pit.

Top Bottom