• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Strange Delfino Plaza Glitch

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
I've seen people fall through Delfino several times whether it be in sm4sh, brawl, or PM. I guess it's just a problem with the games' collision detection on transformations.

Last edited:

No_NameSSB

Smash Rookie
NNID
NoNameGFP
I've seen people fall through Delfino several times whether it be in sm4sh, brawl, or PM. I guess it's just a problem with the games' collision detection on transformations.
Oh never knew it was that common, nether the less my friend and I freaked out.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
In total, I've seen it happen 4 times on Delfino. It happened once on Frigate Orpheon in brawl as well and the trophy rush stage has phazed me through it twice. Not to mention Villager trampoline glitches sending people through stages. Collision detection problems are generally rare but I say I've seen it happen several times because 7 times in 3 different stages is more than it ever should be lol.

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
I've had a similar glitch on the Pikmin stage, or maybe it was DK's. My brother fell through the ground on the right for no apparent reason

Top Bottom