• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stony Brook (SBU) Smashers

SpicierMooMoo

Smash Cadet
hey I'm sorry if this was an extra thread about this topic but I've searched and the other ones I have only found like 1 or 2 smashers that currently goto stony brook.

sooo I'll be an incoming freshman this year at Stony Brook and was wondering if any other smashers are dorming there as well and wana smash sometime.

Please post your AIM/Email here please.

Thankss =)

LIBF

Smash Cadet
Hey

TyrannicPenguin is my aim

I'm in Irving College, Mendohlson

A105, stop by or aim me.

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
I dont goto Stoneybrook but im only about 25-35 minutes away from there. I'd love to play you guys sometime :) My AIM is gokusean.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
a friend of mine dorms at Stonybrook. I'll ask him if he's interested and give you his info if he is. I'm sure he'd like to play. He plays CF and Ganondorf.

F0RESTwanderer

Smash Rookie
I'm a freshman at Stonybrook now. I commute though, so the only times I play at Stonybrook is when I decide to play it in the (disgusting and horrible) anime club there. We should play sometime.

Top Bottom