• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Still angry about Sakurai's excuse for not having a story mode like SSE

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
It was a poorly thought out response to a question, not really anything more.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The fact that you spelled the name wrong further proves your point. Agreed, Hanenbow truly is an abomination of a stage.
Laughed so hard at this. I literally lol'd to where my stomach hurt!

It's sad how such a spelling error proves my point, and truth be told I've played every other multiplayer Smash stage at least 100 times.
I don't see how Capcom is part of the 'Axis of Gaming Evil'.
On disc DLC, Mega Man killing despite good sales, the death of Clover Studios, no more Viewtiful Joe, no more Okami, no more classic DMC Dante, too much bad DLC, on disc DLC you can't play, terrible net coding they refuse to fix, re-releases happening way too early and often, lots of bad games, no more Final Fight, oh, and they freaking CLOSED CLOVER STUDIOS!!!! :mad:

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
I don't see how Capcom is part of the 'Axis of Gaming Evil'.
Laughed so hard at this. I literally lol'd to where my stomach hurt!

It's sad how such a spelling error proves my point, and truth be told I've played every other multiplayer Smash stage at least 100 times.

On disc DLC, Mega Man killing despite good sales, the death of Clover Studios, no more Viewtiful Joe, no more Okami, no more classic DMC Dante, too much bad DLC, on disc DLC you can't play, terrible net coding they refuse to fix, re-releases happening way too early and often, lots of bad games, no more Final Fight, oh, and they freaking CLOSED CLOVER STUDIOS!!!! :mad:
Yeah... well... apart from all that, they're still epic!

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
viewing the situation by Sakurai's perspective of being a developer (and a passionate one), I can understand this "excuse". But, for me, natural, sounded very silly. In any case, particulary I wouldn't want another SSE... but talking only about cutscenes, they're already generous with the newcomers CG scenes for offset.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
As long as they have some sort of adventure mode with Nintendo characters/locations, I couldn't care less about cutscenes or story.

Top Bottom