• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Still a possiblilty for Brawl DLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Its A Fact That Sonics New Games Suck Because They Arent Fun And Fun Isnt Subjective Yea Lucario Had A Bad Movie Coz I Say So

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Lets put it this way Groundwalker,

Oh yeah, way to do a fail picture that doesn't even work, way to be ironic.
You you admit you cant find any data to back up your claims and that you are in fact using your opinion to back up your claims.
"You you"? Wut?!

I'm not using my opinion. I have facts to back up with everything I say. I always have and it turned out, in the end, I was right, so why should I even bother with you?

This isn't even the thread for this, want me to make a separate thread that details on everything? I could easily do that, although I would only make it about Lucario and Sonic since I already did one about Ness.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Sega was invented waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before nintendo, so i wouldnt be talking

Nuvia

Smash Ace
I'm willing to compromise. Its perfectly fine if you are a mindless idiot who thinks such characters are good. Just as long as you admit it and accept that fact, I'm perfectly fine with it and honestly I could careless if you like a ****ty 3D Sonic game or Lucario's movie. Just as long as you can accept the facts that they suck, it's all okay with me.
Now I never said I liked Sonic's 3D adventures or Lucario's movie did I? And I will not admit to being wrong about what I have said to you.

WoodyDave

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, way to do a fail picture that doesn't even work, way to be ironic.

"You you"? Wut?!

I'm not using my opinion. I have facts to back up with everything I say. I always have and it turned out, in the end, I was right, so why should I even bother with you?

This isn't even the thread for this, want me to make a separate thread that details on everything? I could easily do that, although I would only make it about Lucario and Sonic since I already did one about Ness.

Well...i'm waiting to see

You see, if something was a fact, then everyone would be agreeing with you, wouldnt they?

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Sega was invented waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before nintendo, so i wouldnt be talking
No it wasn't. Nintendo was founded in the 1800's as mostly a card-game company while Sega was founded in 1940. And even then, that doesn't effect ****. That's like saying the Bible is a better piece of literature than Beowulf because its older, even though the Bible is badly written while Beowulf isn't.
And I will not admit to being wrong about what I have said to you.
Doing so is just one step to pure enlightenment so I suggest you do so.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Let it go guys, stop reaching. Sakurai flat out said no DLC for Brawl. Don't twist his words, he is not playing games with anyone.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
It'd be funny to watch Luke in an actual debate at school or something. All he could do is insult people and say he has facts but never present them.

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
False Hope: To look forward to something that has a strong chance of not happening and you may or may not know it.
Where'd you get that definitionn? False hope: Wishing for something to happen that isn't real, is not there or has NO CHANCE of happening; i.e Ilusive/Illusion. Your definition sums up slim type of hope not false hope so Super Drybones=FAIL:laugh:

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Do you wanna know who beat taboo in sse? thats right, it was sonic. Now how would a character from sega get a much better role eh?

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
It'd be funny to watch Luke in an actual debate at school or something. All he could do is insult people and say he has facts but never present them.
Since when did I never present facts? Tell me how what I said was an opinion. Go on, try to. I suggest it because I love to see the people squabble as they attempt to match my ego.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Atually i was talking to groundwalker about how he said sonic sucked and was different in brawl.
Yes Sonic still sucks but none of your crap makes him awesome.

Plus the SSE has a horrible storyline and set of events. What to be expected from the scenario director of FFVII and the Kingdom Hearts series.

espio87

Smash Ace
Let it go guys, stop reaching. Sakurai flat out said no DLC for Brawl. Don't twist his words, he is not playing games with anyone.
We are not twisting his words. We just find it suspicious the reasons he gave IGN about DLC. No game developer would have given the reasons he have and I quote:

Masahiro Sakurai:
No. There are no characters that can be unlocked via connecting to WiiConnect24 or interacting in that fashion. And I may be mistaken here, but the Wii doesn't have a hard drive -- it's a disc-based system -- so I don't think we'll be doing that, I don't think it's going to happen.

Everyone knows that the wii has a hard drive. Even if he said what he said, he knows it. Even the dojo acknowledges it!

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Hahaha, truly no one can match the size of your ego.
This is why people should just give up on the sight of me in the first place before they embarrass themself.
Now you're just trolling
No I'm not. FFVII was a horrible game and I love the Final Fantasy series. Kingdom Hearts is just horrible despite how cool the concept of a Disney crossover is.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Yes Sonic still sucks but none of your crap makes him awesome.

Plus the SSE has a horrible storyline and set of events. What to be expected from the scenario director of FFVII and the Kingdom Hearts series.
Nintendo is still giving more emphasis on sonic because he would attract more customers. They should do that with megaman too.

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
Wait, I just realized something. In the GDC conference, Sakurai says that the initial roster was already planned out (With the exception of Sonic) back before the game was even developed.If this is the case, then why do the 'Forbidden 7' even exist in the game's files at all if they weren't going to be in the game?If they had the plans for these characters, why not implement them fully?Why even put the files into the game if they weren't planned in the beginning..and leave them there?

Very mysterious.Did anyone catch this?I was a bit strapped for time when I saw this topic and made the connection, so I didn't read the entire topic.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Since when did I never present facts? Tell me how what I said was an opinion. Go on, try to. I suggest it because I love to see the people squabble as they attempt to match my ego.
You said that 3D sonic games suck and so does Lucario's movie. That's your opinion.

But then you say it's a fact that they suck. You're obviously wrong right off the bat but then you say "I have facts" and I haven't seen you present them.

Either way you're wrong. It's all a matter of opinion.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
You said that 3D sonic games suck and so does Lucario's movie. That's your opinion.

But then you say it's a fact that they suck. You're obviously wrong right off the bat but then you say "I have facts" and I haven't seen you present them.

Either way you're wrong. It's all a matter of opinion.
Exactly.

10char

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Lol, idiots. He said we won't allow Downloadable Content by Wii Connect 24 or interacting in that fashion. He means you wont be able to dowload anything. Capeesh?

I remember some stupid rumor about some technology that would allow you to re-write discs...I mention that so no one brings it up.

WoodyDave

Smash Apprentice
This is why people should just give up on the sight of me in the first place before they embarrass themself.

No I'm not. FFVII was a horrible game and I love the Final Fantasy series. Kingdom Hearts is just horrible despite how cool the concept of a Disney crossover is.
I happened to enjoy both quite a bit

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I agree. Arguing with you is pointless, because no matter how wrong you are, you will not admit to it.
But the thing is, I'm never wrong. Remember you and Wang's ****ty Mewtwo argument? Wang admitted he was wrong about that after our big argument. This'll be the same way, and quite frankly, I don't want you kids to embarrass yourself to the point it'll make your mother ashamed of you.
How?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
But the thing is, I'm never wrong. Remember you and Wang's ****ty Mewtwo argument? Wang admitted he was wrong about that after our big argument. This'll be the same way, and quite frankly, I don't want you kids to embarrass yourself to the point it'll make your mother ashamed of you.
All you said in response to them was that they're so stupid you won't even give reasons as to why they're wrong.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace

How?
You know you are wrong you cant even give any proof of ur statements.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Wait, I just realized something. In the GDC conference, Sakurai says that the initial roster was already planned out (With the exception of Sonic) back before the game was even developed.If this is the case, then why do the 'Forbidden 7' even exist in the game's files at all if they weren't going to be in the game?If they had the plans for these characters, why not implement them fully?Why even put the files into the game if they weren't planned in the beginning..and leave them there?

Very mysterious.Did anyone catch this?I was a bit strapped for time when I saw this topic and made the connection, so I didn't read the entire topic.
No, Sakurai said he added a few characters later on LIKE Sonic. Toon Link and Wolf to my suspicion are two other characters tagged on later. Mewtwo, Roy, and Doc are there because to make Brawl they had to use part of Melee's code, they just didn't delete Mewtwo, Roy and Doc. The other three were probably intended to be added as last minute additions but were cut because time ran out.

The files are completely empty by the way.

Nuvia

Smash Ace
Hahaha, good show! I don't encounter many people like you, people who are "never wrong."

I hope that someday you receive what you rightfully deserve. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom